Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 01:34 PM   #10321
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
lew I don't really have a technique...I just scour the web searching for stocks with a ton of hype on multiple platforms then pick and choose the ones I feel have a legitimate shot to pump. Ive gotten pretty good at it and I'm right more often than not.

I recently was suckered on BB when I probably should have been paying more attention to CLOV, CLNE and WISH. I'm 90% sure BB was a hedgie trick to take attention from the others and AMC and I fell for it. But I do think it's a future $20+ stock despite their recent earnings. And scho thought they were just a cell phone company.
I fell for your Dogecoin/Coinbase hype. oofa
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 01:40 PM   #10322
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I fell for your Dogecoin/Coinbase hype. oofa
And I fell for your Doge SNL hype but I didn't sell for a loss. Crypto is waaaaay harder to predict than the stock market. When a ****ing tweet can determine a pump or a crash it's pretty ridiculous. Had everything been normal it's addition to CB would have been a big pump, but it just happened to fall right in the middle of crypto dumping across the board. I'm still holding and added more at .18. Got my cost average down to .27 so I'll be able to get out unscathed and probably even for a nice profit before too long.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 01:48 PM   #10323
Banned

I haven't sold. Not adding to it though.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 02:00 PM   #10324
Mammoth penis

This is just a bad time for crypto but it wont last forever. Before we know it bitcoin will set a new record high.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2021, 07:04 AM   #10325
Mod Team

STIM nearing the top of my watchlist to start this week. Being added to Russell 2000 and the chart looks decent.

17.60 target, stop 16.70, 5.1% risk
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2021, 08:10 AM   #10326
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
No one wants to share their trades in real time. Only after they’ve exploded.

And I bet we have some CCIV BNGO SNDL FUBO ZOM CRON bag holders….just to name a few. You’ll never admit it though.
I pimped Gevo after it went up some, but it has continued to go up and will be added to the Russel 3000 this week.
And…I’m a bag holder for ZOM and SNDL.
bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-27-2021, 08:19 AM   #10327
Mammoth penis

BNGO and I believe MVIS will be added this week as well. I'm getting dangerously close to falling in love with MVIS, I gotta resist the urge to buy in again. Other than GME it's by far the ticker I've profited (is that a word?) the most on and I have multiple times on it.
Old 06-27-2021, 08:35 AM   #10328
Fish are scared of me

Bought 100 shares of MMATF last week at $10. It's at 13.95 now. The stocktwits idiots are callinng for $1000 squeeze price. I'm really kinda tired of that.

I believe it changes to ticker MMAT Monday after the merger with TRCH

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 06-27-2021 at 08:47 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2021, 09:03 AM   #10329
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Bought 100 shares of MMATF last week at $10. It's at 13.95 now. The stocktwits idiots are callinng for $1000 squeeze price. I'm really kinda tired of that.

I believe it changes to ticker MMAT Monday after the merger with TRCH
Tell us BEFORE it moves. BEFORE!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2021, 09:07 AM   #10330
Mod Team

ABNB in a very tight consolidation channel. Could be good low risk entry this week.
Old 06-27-2021, 09:52 AM   #10331
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Tell us BEFORE it moves. BEFORE!!!
Yeah, I know but. If I tell you about the stocks I buy that turn into turds then people like to blame you for that , (Clay/IQ)
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2021, 10:44 AM   #10332
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Yeah, I know but. If I tell you about the stocks I buy that turn into turds then people like to blame you for that , (Clay/IQ)
Oh right, the guy who makes up some ridiculous price target and holds the stock until it’s red. CCIV to $100!!!!
Old 06-27-2021, 02:04 PM   #10333
Fish are scared of me

Here you go Lew. In before the storm.

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 02:51 PM   #10334
Mammoth penis

^^^^ I'll throw a few hundred in Mon and see what happens.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 03:23 PM   #10335
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
^^^^ I'll throw a few hundred in Mon and see what happens.
You might need patience on this one???????