Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 09:01 AM   #10306
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
No one wants to share their trades in real time. Only after they’ve exploded.

And I bet we have some CCIV BNGO SNDL FUBO ZOM CRON bag holders….just to name a few. You’ll never admit it though.

I shared mine.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 09:12 AM   #10307
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I shared mine.

Yes you did!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 09:31 AM   #10308
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
BB hit my stop loss the day I bought it, thought about buying back in a couple times but I never pulled the trigger. At least it's a legit company, it may take a while but it will go up $20+ eventually no doubt about it.
Their earnings sucked and the stock dropped.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 09:33 AM   #10309
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
NTRA - Natera

Liking them long term
This call was a homerun
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 10:07 AM   #10310
I’m a Mahomo!

Investing megathread extravaganza

I’m not going to do it but I got a call yesterday from my stock broker who told me…SPCE is about ready to explode.

Just FYI.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 10:08 AM   #10311
Banned

Quote:
I’m not going to do it but I got a call yesterday from my stock broker who told me…SPCE is about ready to explode.

Just FYI.
They just recieved FAA approval for commercial space flights.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 10:11 AM   #10312
Mammoth penis

Quote:

Just FYI.
Already exploded, up over 50% in the last five days
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 10:52 AM   #10313
Mod Team

MTG I am going to pay you a compliment (I may regret this).

You do at least have good instincts about selling. When you realize a stock has exploded you have no problem locking in realized gains and moving on. You don't come up with some inflated price target and hold for it. You seem to use stop losses to maintain profits. You also don't mind selling a dog for a loss so that money can be moved elsewhere for gains. I don't think you're technique is sound but what you are doing is clearly working for you. I mostly enjoy giving you shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 11:03 AM   #10314
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

Yeah he called me Thursday night. He thinks it will hit $100.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:25 AM   #10315
Fish are scared of me

Quote:

Just FYI.
YOUR BROKER IS AN ASSHOLE !

Edit: He called you Thursday, That's NOT yesterday. If he called you Thursday he's NOT an ASSHOLE!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:37 AM   #10316
Live free or die hard

Around 2012 my sister in-law was talked into selling her 100+ shares of Amazon stock by a broker. They're worried about commission so take what advice they offer with a grain of salt.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:41 AM   #10317
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Around 2012 my sister in-law was talked into selling her 100+ shares of Amazon stock by a broker. They're worried about commission so take what advice they offer with a grain of salt.
His broker already advised him to sell his AMC and it hadn't even reached the $100,000 target yet. Some brokers are stuped.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:42 AM   #10318
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Didnt AMC go up like 300% before you bought it?

Stocks can go higher than a 50% gain.
Old 06-26-2021, 01:23 PM   #10319
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Didnt AMC go up like 300% before you bought it?

Stocks can go higher than a 50% gain.
I wasn't trashing his post, just pointing out the explosion has already begun. I think SPCE will have a big setback but will go even higher afterwards.

And I originally bought into AMC when it was dropping back down after the late Jan pump.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 01:30 PM   #10320
Mammoth penis

lew I don't really have a technique...I just scour the web searching for stocks with a ton of hype on multiple platforms then pick and choose the ones I feel have a legitimate shot to pump. Ive gotten pretty good at it and I'm right more often than not.

I recently was suckered on BB when I probably should have been paying more attention to CLOV, CLNE and WISH. I'm 90% sure BB was a hedgie trick to take attention from the others and AMC and I fell for it. But I do think it's a future $20+ stock despite their recent earnings. And scho thought they were just a cell phone company.