Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 09:51 AM   #8761
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
How many holding ZOM?

Lol!!!
I was holding on but finally sold this morning for 3% gain. At one point I was looking at close to 50%. Woof.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 03-23-2021, 09:55 AM   #8762
Cheat Death

Still holding a small position in ZOM. Got most out after Sain mentioned it as a sell. Contemplating buying back in.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 10:12 AM   #8763
Mammoth penis

MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 10:43 AM   #8764
Mammoth penis

Bought 25 more shares of CCIV, average down to $26.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:45 PM   #8765
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
How many holding ZOM?

Lol!!!
My stop loss took me out at 2.40 and I stayed out after that. Chris said the other day it was going to 1.75 and thats where it would hang out. But he's a dumbass so what does he know.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:48 PM   #8766
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
My stop loss took me out at 2.40 and I stayed out after that. Chris said the other day it was going to 1.75 and thats where it would hang out. But he's a dumbass so what does he know.
Did you load up on BNGO?
Old 03-23-2021, 12:49 PM   #8767
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Bloodbath!!!
You mean opportunity

All stocks red today. All my watchlists red today. It's a great day to invest.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 12:51 PM   #8768
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Did you load up on BNGO?
500 shares at 8.66
500 shares at 8.60
1000 shares GNUS at 2.45 premarket
Old 03-23-2021, 01:01 PM   #8769
Mammoth penis

Holy shit. Guess I need to do some DD on it, you seem awfully convinced.
Old 03-23-2021, 01:05 PM   #8770
Mod Team

DD = finding a post on Reddit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 01:07 PM   #8771
Mammoth penis

Quote:
DD = finding a post on Reddit.
Not just Reddit

Old 03-23-2021, 01:10 PM   #8772
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Not just Reddit

Don't forget to read the yahoo finance comments sections!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 01:16 PM   #8773
Prestige Worldwide

Woooooooooooooooooow
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 01:18 PM   #8774
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Don't forget to read the yahoo finance comments sections!
I won't, I'll read Stocktwits too and see if I can find any YouTube videos on it. Then Google for any recent news articles and check out all the info available on my Webull app. If that all checks out I might scoop up 100 shares.
Old 03-23-2021, 01:28 PM   #8775
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Don’t you talk about my boy like that!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.