Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-17-2024, 05:26 PM   #2
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I have the banner in my basement. I wil put the towel in my classroom. May give the coozie to a former student.
I think some of that crap may still be in the original box. IIRC I tossed it in a closet.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2024, 06:02 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I got the one from last year. It was cool, but I really don't see the need for another one. So far I've only ordered a new t-shirt and a new patch for my Super Bowl jacket. On the fence about getting a new hat, since I already have around 30 of them. I'd like to get the Vegas one, but they're gone and I'm not paying a $100 for one from some jerkoff eBay vulture, and the one I like the most that's available has a mesh back, which I don't really care for.

I might get another hoodie, but again, I already have a bunch of them. The one I wear the most is from the first SF Super Bowl, and it still seems... well, oddly current.

Ah, first world problems.
Where did you get the patch? I have always gone the ebay route but did not see any the other day.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 05:22 PM   #4
I'll be back.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-17-2024 at 05:29 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 12:23 PM   #5
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Link please

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-18-2024, 01:07 PM   #6
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
Link please

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
https://commandeerbrand.com/collecti...back-tee-black
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 01:22 PM   #7
Starter

Heard back cineverse (previously cinedigm) and they said they will get back with me regarding the blu-ray.

Hopefully it gets a release.
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-18-2024, 06:35 PM   #8
Supporter

My 16 year old daughter decided to make shirts for extra money. We're working on some Superbowl shirt designs that don't violate copyright laws. Like maybe a caricature of Mahomes and Reid standing back to back with arms crossed and saying back to back champs. If any of you have a design idea and want to send it to me, we will make you a shirt a send it to you at our cost in exchange for being allowed to make others using that design.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:19 AM   #9
SuperChiefs

The replica trophies are available now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/14562558279...mis&media=COPY
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 08:34 AM   #10
Banned

Dynasty shirt: https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-..._1:i-r0c2:po-2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dynasty shirt.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	127177  
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-22-2024, 03:17 PM   #11
I'll be back.

a matched set

Old 02-22-2024, 05:34 PM   #12
Cheat Death

SI canvas arrived today

Also finally went through my late FILs stuff and brought home a couple of his Chiefs things

New and old (he got to see LIV)

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:14 PM   #13
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
SI canvas arrived today

Also finally went through my late FILs stuff and brought home a couple of his Chiefs things

New and old (he got to see LIV)

How much u want for that old hat
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2024, 03:34 PM   #14
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
How much u want for that old hat
$500 now or $1500 after the 3 peat
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2024, 11:49 AM   #15
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
$500 now or $1500 after the 3 peat
U are price gouging me u ****ing guy
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.