Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 05:54 PM   #241
Supporter

I think I found a way to pass the time that I should turn into a dad challenge.

I just took my kids phones and made an embarrassing dad video on their Snapchat stories.
It will be glorious when they find out in a few minutes. Their devices are locked down for dinner.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 06:14 PM   #242
MVP

We still play whiffle ball in the front yard
We play burnout, though, and I wrapped the ball with electric tape
I can’t run but I can still chuck it in their back

12,11, and 6. They keep coming back
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 06:20 PM   #243
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I think I found a way to pass the time that I should turn into a dad challenge.

I just took my kids phones and made an embarrassing dad video on their Snapchat stories.
It will be glorious when they find out in a few minutes. Their devices are locked down for dinner.
well played.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:23 PM   #244
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

I turned off MSM about 2 weeks ago. As long as it’s off. I have my sanity.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 09:25 PM   #245
Mod Team

Worst part for me is quarantining a 2 year old. I work during the day but my poor wife is stuck with the kid all day and can't schedule play dates. Only so much he wants to do in the backyard or front yard. He'd watch TV all day if allowed but at 2 years old I just don't see that as healthy. He's asking about the park and his friends, but we just can't do it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 03:16 AM   #246
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

So Friday i picked up a patient off the floor he has Parkinson but can do things for himself if he chooses too but i couldn't leave him like how he was and he was inco-operative so my back has been hurting called in Saturday and seemed much better Sunday but not so much tonight I came home early from my shift but hopefully having next two nights off I will get my back back in shape. I've had worse back pain ten years ago before my back surgery it's not that severe but damn I can't afford to miss out on overtime right now but I know i got to feel better. I'm rating how I'm holding up at a 5 because things could be much worse but they could be a whole lot better.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 07:23 AM   #247
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Worst part for me is quarantining a 2 year old. I work during the day but my poor wife is stuck with the kid all day and can't schedule play dates. Only so much he wants to do in the backyard or front yard. He'd watch TV all day if allowed but at 2 years old I just don't see that as healthy. He's asking about the park and his friends, but we just can't do it.
I hear knives and bags of glass are great toys. Smart move limiting screen time.

How's he doing-still all over the place I would guess.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:18 AM   #248
Supporter

I'm trying to work from home today.

If my younger two don't stop arguing over who gets a specific device, I'm going to throw them both in the cloths dryer with a couple of rocks and turn it on for a minute.

Just kidding....kind of.....

We lost power for 2-3hrs yesterday and you'd have thought they were at the end of the stay with Anne Frank by the time the lights come on. The lesson, kids need less devices and screen time, even when you think you're limiting those things already.

They better pull it together or there is going to be another round of snapchats for their friends....
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:59 AM   #249
Gimme My Berries Back!

We lost power last night for a bit too.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:04 AM   #250
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Thats awesome!

Were in OKC...
Ooo, surprising I found OKC to surprisingly being a city I wound up liking in my work travels.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:44 AM   #251
Veteran

The governor just announced Place and Stay for our city so we're holed up. It sucks because we were isolating except for grocery store and going for hikes on the weekend, but now we can't hike. Cabin fever creeping in.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:10 PM   #252
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:

If my younger two don't stop arguing over who gets a specific device, I'm going to throw them both in the cloths dryer with a couple of rocks and turn it on for a minute.

We lost power for 2-3hrs yesterday and you'd have thought they were at the end of the stay with Anne Frank by the time the lights come on. The lesson, kids need less devices and screen time, even when you think you're limiting those things already.

They better pull it together or there is going to be another round of snapchats for their friends....
Be nice to send them outside, but I'm guessing the weather where you are is similar to ours...and it ain't helping things.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:13 PM   #253
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Ooo, surprising I found OKC to surprisingly being a city I wound up liking in my work travels.
I agree, i love OKC. Amazing what a world of difference it is from Tulsa that is only 90 minutes away. If you've been to Tulsa you know what I mean, and if you haven't...don't bother.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:15 PM   #254
Live free or die hard

I'm ready to get back to work and for my gym to re-open.

**** this shit, it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:26 PM   #255
Hockey Town

Quote:

Adults are like this now lol, the power goes off and we all go ah **** this is terrible!

Hell if the internet goes out life is not worth living for my children.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.