Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Archives

Old 05-22-2002, 08:05 PM  
Sexiest Athlete

Sheeh, whoda thunk that the one person with less class than Joey Butta****o....

...was a supposed Chiefs fan?

[url]http://forums.realcities.com/discussion/msgshow.cfm/msgboard=1986582845331811&msg=2093207638705343&page=1&idDispSub=3398207037417954[/url]

What a psycho, threatening to kill people over the internet.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-24-2002, 02:08 PM   #46
The Boom Boom Room

[url=http://forums.realcities.com/discussion/boardshow.cfm?msgboard=1986582845331811&page=1&returnURL=&idDispSub=3398207037417954] JD Prez going insane[/url]
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-24-2002, 02:25 PM   #47
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Yeah, Phobia's at <b>least</b> 7 feet tall! I once saw him wrestle an alligator and pick up a truck at the same time. The guy's a freak of nature! :D
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 05-24-2002, 02:26 PM   #48
'Tis my eye!

Is his real name Bill Braskey? :D
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-24-2002, 02:26 PM   #49
Iowanian

TIMMOY!!

I swear, if that clown were a dinosaur...he'd be classified as a
"Douche-asaurus Fez"

Grasshoppah's kung fu is weak.

Right Bro!

Old 05-24-2002, 02:28 PM   #50
The Boom Boom Room

:toast:

To Bill Braskey!
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-24-2002, 02:29 PM   #51
'Tis my eye!

Bill Braskey...that son of a bitch...

Braskey!!! :toast:
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-24-2002, 02:30 PM   #52
Iowanian

must be friday.

remind me who Bill Braskey is?

Old 05-24-2002, 02:30 PM   #53
'Tis my eye!

it's a sketch from SNL

Old 05-24-2002, 02:31 PM   #54
Iowanian

DOH!

now I remember.

Old 05-24-2002, 02:33 PM   #55
The Boom Boom Room

Braskey, once took on the whole islamic jihad and killed Osama Bin Laden. Braskey :toast:

Old 05-24-2002, 02:35 PM   #56
'Tis my eye!

Yeah, I once saw Braskey wrestle a bear...Braskey was a son of a bitch...

To Braskey!!! :toast:

Old 05-24-2002, 02:38 PM   #57
Iowanian

I swear, I seriously don't think I've laughed as hard reading the parody site....

Perpetrator.....hysterical...Bravo.

I can't really read it at work....I've been busted for snorting twice..trying not to laugh.

Old 05-24-2002, 02:38 PM   #58
This place entertains..

Bill Brasky once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!"

"One time I was with Brasky in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Brasky goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Bill Brasky! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Billbrasky' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"

:toast:

[url]http://www.angelfire.com/nd/billbrasky/[/url]
Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 05-24-2002, 02:41 PM   #59
'Tis my eye!

You rock, Seahawk! :D

Old 05-24-2002, 02:41 PM   #60
The Boom Boom Room

I saw Braskey win the indy 500, brickyard, daytona, and the 100 meter dash when the son of a bitch was drunk. To Bill Braskey :toast:

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 05-24-2002 at 07:31 PM..