Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-19-2017, 06:26 PM  
Rookie

Sad News, Psyko Tek was a long time member here

He died last night in his sleep. I thought I should let you know. I will log into his account later this week, to close it out. Our game is tonight. we were going to watch it together, like we always do.
RaidersFan has disabled reputation
Old 10-20-2017, 05:52 PM   #121
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

RIP
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:00 PM   #122
Veteran

Sorry to hear that, and sorry for your loss. RIP.
jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:09 PM   #123
Veteran

Quality poster....
Way too young to go....
RIP PT
Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:32 PM   #124
TACO SALAD

Dang, RIP. Toothaches are one of those things you try to push through but they're dangerous.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:59 PM   #125
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I had an abscess when I was a kid and it damn near killed me. Ended up being hospitalized over it for several days. The doctors told my mom that if she had waited another day to bring me in I probably wouldn't have made it.

That shit's not something you play games with.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:03 PM   #126
Politically Incorrect

This last year has been brutal for CP members passing, all in their late 40's early 50's!

- BigMeatball Dave
- Saccapoo
- Lonewolf Ed
- PsykoTek

I hope I didn't forget the memory of one of our dearly departed members.

All great guys
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:29 PM   #127
I'll be back.

Damn I had forgotten about Sac already.

Right in the feels.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:29 PM   #128
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
This last year has been brutal for CP members passing, all in their late 40's early 50's!

- BigMeatball Dave
- Saccapoo
- Lonewolf Ed
- PsykoTek

I hope I didn't forget the memory of one of our dearly departed members.

All great guys
And sadly, that's only the ones we know about. You've got to wonder about guys like Laz, who had 95,000+ posts and then one day just stopped posting. I hope he just moved on, but who knows?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:43 PM   #129
Let's Get Weird

RIP Tek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
And sadly, that's only the ones we know about. You've got to wonder about guys like Laz, who had 95,000+ posts and then one day just stopped posting. I hope he just moved on, but who knows?
Man.. I find it hard to believe not one person on this site knows Laz outside of it enough even to just know if he is okay..
C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:14 PM   #130
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

RIP..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:39 PM   #131
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersFan View Post
He drank beer, smoked cigarettes, and ate meat. When he got a toothache, he thought he could push through. It became abscessed. We will know more next week, but it appears that his heart just couldn't take the added strain of the infection.
So go to the damned dentist! Just sayin'
He made it until his kids were grown. He played a huge part in that. He was very proud of his children.
That's heartbreaking. Thanks for the update and also for letting us know. It drives us nuts when people disappear.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:48 PM   #132
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Nuts McGee View Post
I hate to derail Psyko's thread, but have any of the moderators looked into this?
Not much identifying info to go off of.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:50 PM   #133
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Dang, RIP. Toothaches are one of those things you try to push through but they're dangerous.
There is no pushing through a tooth infection, the sleepless torture is only going to increase thats for sure... the pain might even kill you before the actual infection does
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2017, 11:14 PM   #134
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Nuts McGee View Post
I hate to derail Psyko's thread, but have any of the moderators looked into this?
Basically, unless people become friends in real life, how could you know? A lot of people on here are very guarded about their personal life. Sometimes because their anti-social pricks, sometimes because they're just private people. I don't recall ever meeting Laz, or hearing about his attending any sort of gathering.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:02 AM   #135
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
There is no pushing through a tooth infection, the sleepless torture is only going to increase thats for sure... the pain might even kill you before the actual infection does
I just sprained one of my canines a bit and couldn't make it through the night without it waking me up just from being touched. Can't imagine what an abscessed tooth would feel like.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.