Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam

Old 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM  
Caralho

RIP Saccopoo

It appears that our friend Saccopoo has lost his battle with a cancerous brain tumor.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294345

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/des...275&fhid=29609

RIP friend!

Last edited by Dartgod; 03-14-2017 at 01:44 PM..
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2016, 01:05 AM   #46
Just here for the Royals

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeLV View Post
Nope. Sac had playfully given me crap for being a Mormon, and the guy you posted was an elder in the LDS church.
Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2016, 01:15 AM   #47
Trippin' BAWLZ

He longboards. Most 65 year olds stay away from those kinda activities
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-17-2016, 04:59 AM   #48
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Anybody have any actual personal info on him?
I think he's a vegan.

He's an odd fellow.

He brags of many sexual exploits.

He claims that he wouldn't do many women considered to be very attractive by society's standards because they aren'thot enough for him.

He says that he ddoesn't like fellatio because he finds it demeaning.

He has a good sense of humor and is able to laugh at himself.

That's what I know about Saccopoo.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2016, 05:40 AM   #49
Consuming CP souls

Chin replacement surgery with our boy top?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2016, 05:44 AM   #50
Cheat Death

Sacc mentioned having a daughter here:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=40

Like most, he either did his fair share of trolling or telling of tall tales. I'll admit to taking his brain tumor thread with a grain of salt when he first posted it. Hopefully the guy is having a seaweed and tofu smoothie yucking it up to reading this thread while listening to some wack ass "metal" surrounded by pussy.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2016, 05:54 AM   #51
You Sweetie!

Was he always Saccopoo? Didn't he begin under a different handle?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:25 AM   #52
Cast Iron Jedi

I'm going to post an official "I'm leaving forever" thread before I die. And if I die before I post it, it'll be in my will that someone will log in as me and post my already written official "I'm leaving forever" thread.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:39 AM   #53
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy View Post
He longboards. Most 65 year olds stay away from those kinda activities
Not to trample on his possible going away thread but I think he was a pathological liar. I caught him in a few lies. Like when he was claiming he was a vegan then in another thread talking about making wings. The stories he told do not match his supposed age that he must have given Dane.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:35 AM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I'm going to post an official "I'm leaving forever" thread before I die. And if I die before I post it, it'll be in my will that someone will log in as me and post my already written official "I'm leaving forever" thread.
Haha. You won't be able to quite CP, even when you have passed.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:44 AM   #55
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewbies View Post
Well, Dane was saying he was unmarried and didn't have kids. That old bugger has been divorced 3 times and looks like he's got something like 5 kids.

So let's go with that's not Sac.
Plus, that guy was 66 years old. Sac's into all kinds of alternative music of today, so that doesn't seem like a fit.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2016, 11:34 AM   #56
Shit

For some reason I thought sacc lived in cali...And had a daughter
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2016, 11:39 AM   #57
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Haha. You won't be able to quite CP, even when you have passed.
You'll have to talk to Austin about starting up an Ouija forum
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2016, 12:03 PM   #58
Voodoo Chile

He might be hanging with Mr. Blonde.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-17-2016, 12:42 PM   #59
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
This is THAT guys Facebook page-I see nothing about the Chiefs

https://www.facebook.com/vaughn.hughes.7
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2016, 12:50 PM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You'll have to talk to Austin about starting up an Ouija forum
/fires up Ouija board..... W,E,L,L B,Y,E
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.