Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam

Old 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM  
Caralho

RIP Saccopoo

It appears that our friend Saccopoo has lost his battle with a cancerous brain tumor.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294345

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/des...275&fhid=29609

RIP friend!

Last edited by Dartgod; 03-14-2017 at 01:44 PM..
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:38 PM   #31
Scott Pioli

Damn, hope he's OK.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:06 PM   #32
Supporter

Hope Sacc's ok and just taking a break. Damn, this does not bode well.
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:12 PM   #33
Supporter

I'll pitch in good wishes for sacc. Him and I disagreed a lot but I did enjoy his posts. Hope all is well with him.

DaFace will let everyone know when I die. He's inevitably going to live longer than me.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:13 PM   #34
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'll pitch in good wishes for sacc. Him and I disagreed a lot but I did enjoy his posts. Hope all is well with him.

DaFace will let everyone know when I die. He's inevitably going to live longer than me.
I'll let everyone know when DaFace dies. Who's going to cover for me?

I hope Saccopoo is okay. I'm assuming that he's doing some bucket list stuff now, probably up in the Himalayas or something.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:18 PM   #35
Bring It Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'll let everyone know when DaFace dies. Who's going to cover for me?

I hope Saccopoo is okay. I'm assuming that he's doing some bucket list stuff now, probably up in the Himalayas or something.
As your understudy (thought you probably didn't know it), I'll be responsible for you. It's a large task, but I think I'm up for it.
JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:24 PM   #36
Beyond the Rapids

I don't recall interacting with him, but he seems to have been well regarded here and a nice guy. I hope he is well and just taking some time away to focus on his treatment.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:25 PM   #37
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles View Post
As your understudy (thought you probably didn't know it), I'll be responsible for you. It's a large task, but I think I'm up for it.
That sounds good. I'll need you to give me a short call every Friday. I'm kind of old.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:25 PM   #38
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
I've instructed my daughter to inform everybody when I pass from getting trampled by a 1000 pound boar. That way everyone can celebrate !

And I already warned her NOT to post her pics on here so don't even ask !
Ok, you can be my CP welfare check buddy. If you kick it, PM me and I will let everyone know.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:31 PM   #39
Mod Team

When I die, my wife will come on CP and post under my account about how she's spending the life insurance money.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:35 PM   #40
My Mamma Says

I would think this thread would get his attention if he's lurking....I too hope he is ok and just taking a break to get well...The last I heard from him was the Hottest Celebrity thread and he was kind of grouchy then...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:26 PM   #41
Veteran

http://www.serenityfhs.com/m/obituar...ughes/Memories

Not sure?
JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:30 PM   #42
Cool as a Cucumber

There is a place on your user CP that will let you add an emergency contact address. Hopefully he filled that in.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:32 PM   #43
Banned

I fear the worst for him. I've enjoyed all of my discussions with him
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:38 PM   #44
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeLV View Post
Well, Dane was saying he was unmarried and didn't have kids. That old bugger has been divorced 3 times and looks like he's got something like 5 kids.

So let's go with that's not Sac.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-16-2016, 11:10 PM   #45
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewbies View Post
Well, Dane was saying he was unmarried and didn't have kids. That old bugger has been divorced 3 times and looks like he's got something like 5 kids.

So let's go with that's not Sac.
Hope so. Just thought I read he was a Ute and the brain cancer fit, plus the time line.

Anybody have any actual personal info on him?
JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.