Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam

Old 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM  
Caralho

RIP Saccopoo

It appears that our friend Saccopoo has lost his battle with a cancerous brain tumor.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294345

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/des...275&fhid=29609

RIP friend!

Last edited by Dartgod; 03-14-2017 at 01:44 PM..
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:15 PM   #16
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
I like Sac, hope he's ok, but seems no way to tell. I can't believe nobody is friends with him on some sort of social media.
Sac's always been a private guy but he started to open up after his diagnosis.

He's somewhere between 48-50 (which was surprising, as I assumed he was much younger), traveled a bit for business and was single without kids.

Unlike BCD, I'm not sure that anyone was even aware that he posted on CP.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:16 PM   #17
In Search of a Life

Pretty good idea actually.

Buddy system
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:16 PM   #18
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
I remember Direckshun ,I think, made a thread a while back telling us all we need a buddy to be in communication with just in case something happens. That way everybody will know .
Do you have work pics on your fb?? Asking for a friend.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:16 PM   #19
Veteran

Quote:
Here are the facts:

Sac never misses discussion this time of year, or any time for that matter.

Sac has a Brain tumor

Sac hasn't logged in since 3/30/16
I'm aware. Your comments seemed harsh. Maybe it's just me.
Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:17 PM   #20
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Here are the facts:

Sac never misses discussion this time of year, or any time for that matter.

Sac has a Brain tumor

Sac hasn't logged in since 3/30/16

Check the obits?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:17 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

He's somewhere between 48-50 (which was surprising, as I assumed he was much younger), traveled a bit for business and was single without kids.

Wow yeah I thought he was younger too.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:18 PM   #22
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Do you have work pics on your fb?? Asking for a friend.
I don't do facebook.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:20 PM   #23

Quote:
I don't do facebook.
Gotcha. I have one, but haven't logged in in almost 3 years. A lot less drama without it. And I def don't miss election time on it. Maddening.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:25 PM   #24
Veteran

I also sent a message to him in early April and I have not gotten a reply. He was pretty regular posting responses in my Good News thread.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:25 PM   #25
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Pretty good idea actually.

Buddy system
I've instructed my daughter to inform everybody when I pass from getting trampled by a 1000 pound boar. That way everyone can celebrate !

And I already warned her NOT to post her pics on here so don't even ask !
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:26 PM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Check the obits?
I just checked the Salt Lake City Tribune for recent obits and no one fit the criteria as I know it.

Unfortunately, without keywords, it only goes back about a week.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:29 PM   #27
You Sweetie!

no emergency contact? - that was a thing when I signed up on CP - not sure the mods protocol though. Man what a bad few months for CP. I hope he's okay. Perhaps he needed more focused treatment and it has pulled him from here.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:32 PM   #28
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Check the obits?
Think it would be listed as Sacapoo?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:34 PM   #29
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

I thought I remembered him talking about his daughter maybe have him mixed up another poster

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:37 PM   #30
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
no emergency contact? - that was a thing when I signed up on CP - not sure the mods protocol though. Man what a bad few months for CP. I hope he's okay. Perhaps he needed more focused treatment and it has pulled him from here.
Not likely, this site is more addictive than crack. If he has any ability to move his fingers he's logging on.