Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2016, 08:03 PM  
sorta mod-ish

BigMeatballDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick
I figured since my father spent so much time on here and talked to so many of you, I'd give a bit of an update. BigMeatballDave is no longer able to post on ChiefsPlanet. He has been entered into hospice care and is on his final weeks. If anybody would like to help, I am raising money for his cremation and any other expenses he has after he passes. gofundme.com/2v6zxfck Thank you everybody.
Quote:
He was 45 and it was a brain tumor, glioblastoma multiforme.
Quote:
He loved the planet. He would always send me links off here and show me things people said while I was growing up.
Here is the link to Nick's gofundme....

https://www.gofundme.com/2v6zxfck%C2%A0

Last edited by Bowser; 05-01-2016 at 08:16 PM..
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:15 AM   #61
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
I was wondering about Sacc tonight too. Last activity was on 3/19.
I sent him a PM about a month ago apologizing for some truly awful things I said to him in a thread and received no response. I hope he is OK.

For him to not be around during the draft to pimp all of the players from Utah, there must be something wrong.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:50 AM   #62
Bolton gonna knock you out

So sorry to hear this news. Always liked BMD. Prayers and positivity coming your way. Hope you and your family are able to get the funds you need. Bless up Nick!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:52 AM   #63
Training Camp Hero

This place has been a great refuge over the years. I owe people like him a great deal. Might not post a lot, but you still get to know people from afar.

Seemed like a great guy. God bless him and your family.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:18 AM   #64
SuperChiefs

Terrible news, my prayers to you and your family. God speed Dave
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:23 AM   #65
Spiraling down the Drain

One of the most beloved on CP. Prayers to your entire family. God will take care of the eternity of life.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:47 AM   #66
Abolish The Salary Cap!

He truly was one of the nicer people here. I was hoping things had turned around for him. God bless you BMD!
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:49 AM   #67
Beyond the Rapids

Nick, please let him know that we all wish him well and he was a credit to this place. He's a good guy that we will all miss.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:46 AM   #68
Cheat Death

Dang. Much respect for Dave.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:53 AM   #69
Veteran

I am saddened to see this in ways I hope none of the rest of you ever will be, those who have not had cancer. Dave was a big supporter in my fight against cancer, and we pm'ed quite a bit. I truly wished he'd be around after I was gone and many years more. I pray he does not suffer and passes peacefully.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:56 AM   #70
Unsparing

No one who passes from cancer deserves to go out like that. I continue to pray for Dave and his family. This one truly sucks. And hurts.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:13 AM   #71
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Gawdmanit!!!

Dave is a great guy. This just completely sucks. God bless him and his Family. He will be DEEPLY missed by his Family here at CP.

**** Cancer! I'm so sick of this ****ing wretched disease.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:33 AM   #72
Supporter

Nick,

I'll add that everyone I've met from this site in real life has been top notch. There is a fair number of trolls around and some shit slinging, but anyone that puts themselves out there from this site has been top notch in my experience.

It may seem like a weird deal, but it really is a community here. People come for the football and stay for the people.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:36 AM   #73
MY LITTLE #15

BMD was always a gentleman. He was never afraid to tell you what he thought, but he was always tactful about it regardless if he was agreeing or disagreeing with you. He shared a lot on here about his life. I believe it was an anonymous way to let things out, but I also believe he had hopes that someone would read something that helped them in their own life. He will truly be missed.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:50 AM   #74
The 23rd Pillar

Sorry to hear about your dad, Nick. I hope the ChiefsPlanet well wishes bring you and Dave some comfort.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:58 AM   #75
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I've made a donation. Match me guys.
Done

BMD will be missed. I hope his last days are pain free and surrounded by family. Positive thoughts heading to his family,
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.