Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2016, 08:03 PM  
sorta mod-ish

BigMeatballDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick
I figured since my father spent so much time on here and talked to so many of you, I'd give a bit of an update. BigMeatballDave is no longer able to post on ChiefsPlanet. He has been entered into hospice care and is on his final weeks. If anybody would like to help, I am raising money for his cremation and any other expenses he has after he passes. gofundme.com/2v6zxfck Thank you everybody.
Quote:
He was 45 and it was a brain tumor, glioblastoma multiforme.
Quote:
He loved the planet. He would always send me links off here and show me things people said while I was growing up.
Here is the link to Nick's gofundme....

https://www.gofundme.com/2v6zxfck%C2%A0

Last edited by Bowser; 05-01-2016 at 08:16 PM..
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:04 PM   #2
Banned

I've made a donation. Match me guys.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:05 PM   #3
Life is changing..

Prayers to you and your family Nick. Hopefully some of the better off guys around here can kick a few bucks your way for expenses.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:06 PM   #4
Life is changing..

Easy clickable link for the gofund me page.

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:06 PM   #5
Supporter

This just isn't fair. Dave was nothing but a sweetheart of a guy.

I'm truly devastated.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:09 PM   #6
Choco Favre

Damn this sucks. Loved Dave.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:10 PM   #7
Resident Glue Sniffer

Shit man.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:10 PM   #8
sorta mod-ish

Mods, please sticky this thread
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:12 PM   #9
Supporter

Damn, I hate to hear this. Thoughts and prayers.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:13 PM   #10
Life is changing..

Donation made. I only wish I could do more. Best of luck, Nick.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:14 PM   #11
Life is changing..

Bowser will you please put the gofund me clickable link in the OP?

Old 05-01-2016, 08:16 PM   #12
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
Bowser will you please put the gofund me clickable link in the OP?

Done
Old 05-01-2016, 08:16 PM   #13
GBM 8-12-15

Glioblastoma Multiform BigMeatballDave

This is Dave's son, Nick or LittleMeatballNick. I am posting on my dad's behalf since he can no longer post. He was diagnosed with brain cancer in August of 2014. For almost 2 years, he has been fighting and last week, he could no longer fight and is now in hospice care. If you would like to help, I am raising money for his cremation and any bills he may have leftover. www.gofundme.com/2v6zxfck
Thank you everybody.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:17 PM   #14
Starter

I posted a thread.
LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:17 PM   #15
Life is changing..

Donation made, Nick. Only wish I could do more. Prayers buddy.