Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam

Old 08-12-2012, 08:05 AM  
Admitted Planet Junky

We lost a poster and a friend yesterday [Crazyhorse]

Crazyhorse has passed away. He fought a very long and hard battle. He went in to get another lung transplant, since they messed up on the first set of lungs. Well this time these lungs came with a bacteria/fungus that attacked the incisions including where these lungs were attached to his body. It was something that could not be overcome.

He will be missed.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:51 PM   #106
lions=domination

I think we should honor CH by banning GoChiefs for a day. He'd have wanted that.

RIP
barry_smilez20 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.barry_smilez20 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.barry_smilez20 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.barry_smilez20 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.barry_smilez20 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.barry_smilez20 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.barry_smilez20 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.barry_smilez20 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.barry_smilez20 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.barry_smilez20 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.barry_smilez20 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:54 PM   #107
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry_smilez20 View Post
I think we should honor CH by banning GoChiefs for a day. He'd have wanted that.

RIP
Actually no he wouldn't of. He would of told everyone that that wasn't necessary. And that although he didn't care much for him. He did realize that that was part of who GoChiefs was then and is now and that that is alright. Let it define GoChiefs not Crazyhorse.

And not to mention that recently when I asked for some help for a friend who was in the hospital again. GoChiefs was the one that was going to help me out with a link so that he could get to see the games. Dan was aware of this.

You all meant something to him. He knew that although we all may bang heads on the Chiefs when it counted most this place will rally around one another.
He never forgot the overwhelming outreach of support when this very first happened to him not only from the members here but the members on the donko board.

Last edited by Chief Roundup; 08-12-2012 at 03:28 PM..
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:00 PM   #108
Paladin

What? How could those "doctors" screw that up? That's terrible. Incompetence needs to be punished. Sorry.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #109
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Bums me out. Dude fought and fought and fought. I think renaming the Lounge is an appropriate memorial.
Thanks Phobia. He wouldn't of like the extra attention and thought that someone else would of deserved it more. But he would of appreciated it while trying to downplay the honor.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #110
Supporter

CrazyHorse and I rarely agreed but he was a good dude. Godspeed, Good Sir.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:06 PM   #111
Starter

Damn. Too many people dying far too young lately. I did not know him other than a couple of interactions on the board but he seemed to be a good guy. RIP crazyhorse. Prayers to the family.
johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:14 PM   #112
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Crazyhorse has passed away. He fought a very long and hard battle. He went in to get another lung transplant, since they messed up on the first set of lungs. Well this time these lungs came with a bacteria/fungus that attacked the incisions including where these lungs were attached to his body. It was something that could not be overcome.

He will be missed.
He's a poster that spent some time over on the OMane as well. He will be missed.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #113
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
None of you people know shit.

Reality check complete.

Carry on.
One of the last things he posted.
Pretty much sums it up, huh?
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #114
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
He's a poster that spent some time over on the OMane as well. He will be missed.
I think he spent more time over there. He sure did like stirring the pot over there. You all gave him a lot of enjoyment.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #115
I’m a Mahomo!

R.I.P.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #116
Needs more middle fingers

Dang. My first CP Death. Bummer. RIP
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #117
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man View Post
Dang. My first CP Death. Bummer. RIP

MadMax?
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #118
The 23rd Pillar

I'll miss Crazyhorse. I hope he's in a better place now.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:02 PM   #119
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr_capone View Post

MadMax?
Logical?
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #120
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Thanks Phobia. He wouldn't of like the extra attention and thought that someone else would of deserved it more. But he would of appreciated it while trying to downplay the honor.
Oh, I know he wouldn't have been a big fan of the attention but it's done. If he sends me a PM asking me to change it, I'll be very creeped out.