Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam

Old 04-29-2009, 02:39 PM  
Starter

RIP Logical (Jim)

Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.

Last edited by Son of Logical; 04-30-2009 at 03:07 PM..
Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
Champs!

I pray for the best....
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:41 PM   #3
Take a Chill Pill

Prayers go out to you, he, and the rest of your family.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:41 PM   #4
Say hello to my little friend

Wow, I'm sorry to hear this. I gave Jim a ton of shit over the years, but I do pray he gets better.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:42 PM   #5
"Think BOOM!"

I'm very sorry to hear that. Give Logical my best, and to you as well.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:42 PM   #6
Manning, we're coming for you!

Prayers are on the way my friend
talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.talastan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:43 PM   #7
Supporter

Thank you for posting. I'm sure that was hard. I've never been much for prayer but I will pray for your dad. God bless all of you.

BTW, your dad has meant a lot to this board. He is missed.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:44 PM   #8
Most Valuable Villain

Damn....I feel for you and your family. Thoughts and prayers your way.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:45 PM   #9
PermaBanned

All best to you and your family.

I always enjoyed the interactions that I had with Logical on this board.

I'm hoping for the best...

Last edited by DeezNutz; 04-29-2009 at 03:00 PM..
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:45 PM   #10
Special Teams ACE!!!

Man, it's hard to believe we will see the passing of two members in the same year (Buster's Dad and now Logical)

I pray you and your family find peace. And of course, my best wishes go out to Jim and his remaining time.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:45 PM   #11
The Wait Is Over

You all are in my prayers. Jim has always been one of the posters I've respected the most, I sincerely hope things turn around.
Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:46 PM   #12
Supporter

James,
I have said a prayer for your family. I have always enjoyed what Logical brought to this board. I'm sorry for his ill-health and I'm sorry for you and your sister. I hope he's not suffering.
bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #13
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Thanks for letting us know, and I'm sorry. If you can, let your father know that I, and a lot of people, are better off for having met him in any form.

This... I'm flabbergasted.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #14
MVP

Many prayers to Jim and the family. God Bless!
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:48 PM   #15
MY LITTLE #15

Wow. That's tough news. Sending good thoughts your way and best wishes to him for the time he has left.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.