Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam

Old 08-12-2012, 08:05 AM  
Admitted Planet Junky

We lost a poster and a friend yesterday [Crazyhorse]

Crazyhorse has passed away. He fought a very long and hard battle. He went in to get another lung transplant, since they messed up on the first set of lungs. Well this time these lungs came with a bacteria/fungus that attacked the incisions including where these lungs were attached to his body. It was something that could not be overcome.

He will be missed.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #226
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
It actually has a 351 that is bored and such to be a 393. It has Trick Flow heads and other stuff that is over my head. I know it was over 500 HP and 500 Torque.
It is a 64 and 1/2 original v8 mustang. He basicly bought the title, the car was in that bad of shape. I don't know that there is a bolt or nut in that car that is not new. I am not exaggerating. It is beautiful. It is a huge attention getter too.
WOW. Thats gotta be a handful in that small car. Thanks for the videos.

Last edited by johnny961; 08-15-2012 at 12:50 PM..
johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:55 PM   #227
Banned

Well I'm out of this thread. Here's to you Crazy Horse.

May your coach in heaven be comfortable and your reception of the Chiefs games be clear.

Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.