Old 03-15-2024, 06:58 AM  
Starter

Report: Sneed likely to stay with Chiefs and play the tag

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation

Old 03-20-2024, 10:06 AM   #436
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Sounds like the third story window is fake.

Apparently, the warrant says strangulation.

Not much better, but still.
That stood out to me immediately. Not sure we even have three story homes in Florida. Doesn’t seem like those are a thing down here.

If we do, I’ve never seen one.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2024, 10:10 AM   #437
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
There would be no other charge if she got thrown out a window. Unless it got upgraded to a 1st.
One would think. There are people saying it was strangulation instead, resulting in aggravated battery charges. I can't imagine how a "threw her off a 3rd story balcony" claim was formulated if not true, but...the internet. Either way, his freedom is in jeopardy, and his career in the NFL is likely done. I would think he will be cut immediately (since his warrant was just made public), his contract null and void, and he will spend the next two years in the justice system.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.

Old 03-20-2024, 10:10 AM   #438
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
That stood out to me immediately. Not sure we even have three story homes in Florida. Doesn’t seem like those are a thing down here.

If we do, I’ve never seen one.
Condo....lots of condos
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.

Old 03-20-2024, 10:13 AM   #439
Starter

It's hard to confuse the two...strangulation is usually quiet and contained within the condo unit. Throwing someone out a window involves a fight and lots of screaming, a thud, and likely witnesses. Bizarre if it is strangulation. Who the hell comes up with the alternate story and why?

Old 03-20-2024, 10:16 AM   #440
MER

I dunno.
How badly was she hurt?
Aggravated battery can go either way. Misdemeanor or felony.

I'm all for stringing all these guys up.
But I won't be a concensus.
Who knows if I'll even be a majority.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-20-2024, 10:22 AM   #441
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I dunno.
How badly was she hurt?
Aggravated battery can go either way. Misdemeanor or felony.

I'm all for stringing all these guys up.
But I won't be a concensus.
Who knows if I'll even be a majority.
I'm leaning toward "domestic abuse/strangulation"...if she was thrown from the 3rd floor, I don't think the story could be suppressed for two weeks. But he did flee for two weeks, which could suggest a crime more serious, and the charge of "aggravated assault" stems from "need of medical care/medical procedure" which is more than just a choking. Apparently, the window story came from Reddit
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-20-2024, 10:40 AM   #442
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
I'm leaning toward "domestic abuse/strangulation"...if she was thrown from the 3rd floor, I don't think the story could be suppressed for two weeks. But he did flee for two weeks, which could suggest a crime more serious, and the charge of "aggravated assault" stems from "need of medical care/medical procedure" which is more than just a choking. Apparently, the window story came from Reddit
Could have grabbed her neck and pushed her through a 3rd story window onto a roof that's right there. I have 3rd story window in my house that has an addition off of it and is not more than a foot or so to the roof.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2024, 10:41 AM   #443
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Get some right and you get some wrong like everyone on CP does. Only I get the shaft and ridiculed for it's but never a good word when right.
Ha! You are at the wrong website to seek personal validation.
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-20-2024, 10:50 AM   #444
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
Condo....lots of condos

The wording implied that it was a house, though.

If it was a condo, you’d think they’d say he threw her “from his third-story home” as opposed to he threw her “from the third story of his house”.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2024, 10:53 AM   #445
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

It was probably some kind of combination choke AND push through the window, kind of like a Kane chokeslam off the stage:

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2024, 10:56 AM   #446
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
The wording implied that it was a house, though.

If it was a condo, you’d think they’d say he threw her “from his third-story home” as opposed to he threw her “from the third story of his house”.
Could be, there are some holes in this story. My profession is real estate, and many people use the term "house" for condo (irritates me!)...but I think you and I are on the same page, probably a 5% chance he actually threw her from 3 stories up

Old 03-20-2024, 11:09 AM   #447
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Could have grabbed her neck and pushed her through a 3rd story window onto a roof that's right there. I have 3rd story window in my house that has an addition off of it and is not more than a foot or so to the roof.
If there's truth to the window thing, this seems like the most likely explanation.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2024, 11:15 AM   #448
Cheat Death

The lack of news on Sneed is paneful
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-20-2024, 11:17 AM   #449
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
If there's truth to the window thing, this seems like the most likely explanation.
An official correction has been made via Twitter:

"Domestic Battery by Strangulation" is now the charge. Far more plausible, but those bitches from Detroit better be on the blower to BV and discussing a 2nd.

Old 03-20-2024, 11:17 AM   #450
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
The lack of news on Sneed is paneful
Teams are more than likely going to wait for the draft.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread