Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-29-2020, 12:30 AM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Up next Patriotcheaters and fig Newton

On to the next game but at least it's a home game not that the crowed makes much difference but the Patriots won't be in charge of the play clock.

Cam is I think a better passer than TimLamarTebowJackson, but we do got to account for his running abilities as well. We have Mahomes they don't so advantage Chuefs.

Hopefully Sneed and Jones are ready to play.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2020, 04:09 PM   #106
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Last year when the Chiefs went to NE in week 14(?), when NE's defense was widely touted as the best defense in the league, KC went in there and scored 20 points in the first half (17 points in the second quarter) before Patrick hurt his hand. It was going to be yet another score-a-palooza in the second half if Mahomes doesn't get hurt on that flukey play.

This year what is it? 5 NE defensive starters opted out? Sorry, but as amazing as Belichick is at hiding the weaknesses of his defense, I just don't see how he gets around the fact that he's working with a lot of chickenshit across his defense. So the Chiefs are going to score, and in bunches.

So then the only question is can the Patriots offense score enough to keep up or win? If our defense plays to about 80%-90% of how they did Monday night, now way, no how. Last week, against one of the worst defenses in the league against both the pass and run, the Patriots only managed 3 TDs on offense, and only 6 scoring possessions total.

And btw, that 30 points the Pats put on SEA? Really the Patriots offense only scored 23 points against one of the worst Ds in the league. So in fact the Patriots offense underachieved against a bargain basement defense. The other TD was a pick-6.

Our defense is a lot better than SEA's, even if they don't come out and play the way they did on MNF. They're going to have a much tougher time scoring. But even if they don't, 3 TDs and a couple FGs aren't going to be enough to get it done.

That means that the Pats are going to play outside their comfort zone just to sniff a win. Cam is going to have to play a lot better, and be a much better QB than he has been so far. Their defense is going to have to play at least as well as they did last season when they had all of their starters. And Bill is going to coach a perfect game with a perfect game-plan.

Meanwhile, all the Chiefs have to do is play the way they've been playing for the last 12 games or so. On defense, stop the run, contain their QB, let Tyrann, Clark, Jones, and Thorny hunt. On offense, just play the way they have been since the beginning of the playoffs last season, excluding the part where they drop a handful of 1st down passes. If they just play to their average, the Chiefs will score on 7+ possessions, and 4-5 of them will be TDs.

Depending on how weak the NE pass rush really is, it could be a lot worse than that for DE's defense by the end of the game.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2020, 08:14 PM   #107
In Mahomes I trust!

We win this one hands down - we beat that clown Cam convincingly! Can't wait to see his "fashionable" outfit during his losing presser. That is all - NEXT
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:51 PM   #108
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
masterbator at work is back!!!!

That ****in’ clown on YouTube is really obsessed with us. He seems to think everyone from Missouri ****s their sister and wears a hooded robe.
Funkstown is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Funkstown is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Funkstown is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:20 AM   #109
MVP

Always have to worry about our tackling. Hopefully Newton isn't a big pain in the ass for us because we are tackling like shit. If we go into the game with a high intensity and focus like the Raven's game then we should be ok.

The Patriots are sneakier and smarter than the Ravens.

I think the Patriots secondary is better than Baltimore but i don't think their Dline is as good.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-02-2020, 07:04 AM   #110
In Search of a Life

The Chiefs should beat the **** out of this Pats team.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 07:10 AM   #111
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkstown View Post
That ****in’ clown on YouTube is really obsessed with us. He seems to think everyone from Missouri ****s their sister and wears a hooded robe.
They don't?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 07:10 AM   #112
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
Always have to worry about our tackling. Hopefully Newton isn't a big pain in the ass for us because we are tackling like shit. If we go into the game with a high intensity and focus like the Raven's game then we should be ok.

The Patriots are sneakier and smarter than the Ravens.

I think the Patriots secondary is better than Baltimore but i don't think their Dline is as good.
You always have to worry about something. That's true.
Old 10-02-2020, 07:14 AM   #113
Resident Glue Sniffer

just get a lead, then watch Cam quit.

it's what he does.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 08:06 AM   #114
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The Chiefs should beat the **** out of this Pats team.
If they do, you’ll have a hard time convincing me that anything is stopping them from reaching another Super Bowl (except for injuries).

It’s just so damn hard to pound a Belichick team. If nothing else, they take some air out of the ball and eat up clock to make it look close.

So a dominant Chiefs win would be that final statement that they’re just kinda rolling anyone who gets in their way. As confident as they seem to be, I guess it wouldn’t totally shock me.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 08:10 AM   #115
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
just get a lead, then watch Cam quit.

it's what he does.
You act like he refused to jump on a fumble in the biggest game of his life or something...
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:26 AM   #116
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
If they do, you’ll have a hard time convincing me that anything is stopping them from reaching another Super Bowl (except for injuries).

It’s just so damn hard to pound a Belichick team. If nothing else, they take some air out of the ball and eat up clock to make it look close.

So a dominant Chiefs win would be that final statement that they’re just kinda rolling anyone who gets in their way. As confident as they seem to be, I guess it wouldn’t totally shock me.
This just isn't a normal BB team.

The defense isn't as good as in year's past. They don't have much of a pass rush and the secondary isn't as lockdown as it used to be.

On offense, they're going to try to pound the ball but they can't really take the top off of a defense.

I guess anything can happen but this Patriots team is slow and plodding on offense and vulnerable on defense. It looks like a potential repeat of Monday night to me.
Old 10-02-2020, 08:27 AM   #117
I'll be back.

Frank and Jones will single-handedly win this game.

Cam doesn't do well with pressure.

We're pretty healthy, not beat up (Ravens game wasn't that hard for this team) and back at home.

This will be a thumping.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:16 AM   #118
Going home eventually

I want us to blow them out. I hate them. I hate Brady even more. I want us to kill the Bucs. Total destruction.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 11:08 AM   #119
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
They don't?
Come on if we are talking Columbia or Ozarks, or even St Joseph and surrounding areas yes lol. KC proper? I grew up directly near Country Club Plaza LoL. Come on now there’s some fine people there. We got all of our teeth, and went to school for an edumucation.
Funkstown is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Funkstown is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Funkstown is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:11 AM   #120
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkstown View Post
Come on if we are talking Columbia or Ozarks, or even St Joseph and surrounding areas yes lol. KC proper? I grew up directly near Country Club Plaza LoL. Come on now there’s some fine people there. We got all of our teeth, and went to school for an edumucation.