Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2020, 10:59 AM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Apparently Jordan Love sucks balls

With no preseason, I was missing my overreaction threads, and it's hard to get riled up about your team when they're the defending Super Bowl champions. So here ya go. From The Athletic's Matt Schneidman:

Quote:
He hasn’t fallen down the quarterback depth chart – he was already at the bottom of it – but Love has yet to even provide a glimpse at why the Packers traded up to draft him in the first round. Nobody expected him to take the world by storm in his first nine practices, but every throw he makes seems like a touch pass and he’s had some accuracy issues early on.
La Fleur is saying a lot of, "He needs time," "It's been a rough offseason," "He'll get there eventually," etc. type stuff.

I have nothing against Love or the Packers, but it WOULD be an exciting tire fire to watch if Love had to step in to game action this season and ended up looking way more like Mitch Trubsiky than Patrick Mahomes.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 12:14 PM   #31
MVP

The Love pick was never really about him or his talent. It was about Matt LaFleur showing Aaron Rodgers that he was no longer in charge.

The Packers organization is full of big egos and politicians. They are basically the exact opposite of what the Chiefs are. Winning comes secondary to people flexing their muscles and proving who’s the boss. They don’t care about winning. They are interested in raking in cash and building a miniature version of Vatican City around Lambeau Field. That’s been their main point of emphasis the last 10 years. Buying up all the property within 5 miles of Lambeau and putting up offices and condos to make even more money.

It’s sad, really. Watching them take what Wolf and Holmgren built and turning it into a giant shit show. They are a joke of an organization.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 12:19 PM   #32
Generational Player

Rookie QB learning his 3rd scheme/offense in 3 years. He has plenty of time to get ready before he's seeing live bullets.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-28-2020, 12:22 PM   #33
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Heh.

Jordan Loves to suck balls.
I am now thinking Aaron Rodgers will come to like him.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-28-2020, 12:27 PM   #34
Inmem 2.0

SNR you had me excited seeing that thread title
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 12:43 PM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
if mahomes came in and dominated he would have started day one. Love will be fine, just got to give him a year or two.
Mahomes was causing jaw drops from day one
dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 12:55 PM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
A QB from Utah State sucks against pros or rookies from big schools? Who woulda thunk it? Terrible pick and I’m a fan of a school in the same conference.
I always enjoy your Hawaiians when they face off against my bulldogs. No matter how terrible either team may be at the time it is always competitive.

Packers were absolutely dogshit insane drafting a QB and not a playmaker for aaron
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-28-2020, 12:57 PM   #37
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
I always enjoy your Hawaiians when they face off against my bulldogs. No matter how terrible either team may be at the time it is always competitive.

Always! Unfortunately we won’t be able to see it this year😢
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 01:00 PM   #38
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Who is the next Todd Blackledge?
I was thinking the same exact thing
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-28-2020, 01:38 PM   #39
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
SNR you had me excited seeing that thread title
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 02:01 PM   #40
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
The Love pick was never really about him or his talent. It was about Matt LaFleur showing Aaron Rodgers that he was no longer in charge.

The Packers organization is full of big egos and politicians. They are basically the exact opposite of what the Chiefs are. Winning comes secondary to people flexing their muscles and proving who’s the boss. They don’t care about winning. They are interested in raking in cash and building a miniature version of Vatican City around Lambeau Field. That’s been their main point of emphasis the last 10 years. Buying up all the property within 5 miles of Lambeau and putting up offices and condos to make even more money.

It’s sad, really. Watching them take what Wolf and Holmgren built and turning it into a giant shit show. They are a joke of an organization.
Wow. Did Jerry Jones become the owner and I just missed the news headline?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 02:11 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post

The real irony is that if Jordan Love does, in fact, suck balls, that means Aaron Rodgers is more in charge than ever before.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 02:16 PM   #42
Starter

I thought he was supposed to be the next Mahomes? What a brutal pick, and a terrible looking draft overall. That organization has set a fine example on how to waste the prime of a HoF QB.
PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-28-2020, 02:21 PM   #43
Generational Player

Aaron Rodgers will turn 37 this year. QB is the most important position.

I like the Love pick. Their 2nd rounder was puzzling but that was the Packers trying to copy Tennessee.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-28-2020, 02:27 PM   #44
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I never understood the comparison of Love to Mahomes. I just don’t see it in Love’s college tape. Same thing with the Drew Lock comparisons to Mahomes.
I've only watched PM maybe a dozen times and said to myself 'that MF has the potential the be the next Elway." He even has that 1/2 walk 1/2 jog the same as Elway did if you watch two.

The look on my face when the Chiefs traded up and drafted him must have been similar to someone checking a lottery ticket and finding out it's worth a million bucks but still unable to comprehend what just happened.

Now if you'll excuse me I've developed a shoulder cramp from patting myself in the back this entire post while typing with one hand.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 02:28 PM   #45
Plays to win the game!

LaFluer fell into the trap of everyone spreading the rumors "He could be the next Patrick Mahomes!" He fell for it, and fell for it hard. We'll see how it works out in the future but so far looks like the worst use of a 1st round pick since Tim Tebow. We'll see.... but yeah good job McDaniels 2.0 if it stays the same.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.