Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-13-2020, 09:53 AM   #2
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
NINGEN ISU is ****ing AWESOME.

And this is nuts. These guys look like anything but a rock band, haha!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 11:46 PM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux View Post
Yes, I couldn’t think of the name.
I love Rammstein as well
I think i saw Rammstein way back on the Korn Family Values tour.It was probably a limited set they played,but it was quite unlike any performance i'd ever seen.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 01:15 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux View Post
Yes, I couldn’t think of the name.
I love Rammstein as well

Yeah - Al Pitrelli, Paul O'Neil , John Oliva (RIP), Robert Kinkel, and Jeff Plate
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2020, 05:14 PM   #5
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Yeah - Al Pitrelli, Paul O'Neil , John Oliva (RIP), Robert Kinkel, and Jeff Plate
My condolences, bro.
Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2020, 09:01 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Paul died a few years ago
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2020, 05:28 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Paul died a few years ago

Indeed, he did, unfortunately. You know, I generally look at the marketing that goes along with many "rock acts" (and I get it, I truly do). However, looking at a lot of these guys - we tend to pigeon hole them into one thing or another.

Folks look at Dio (for example) and never really "know" that individual and his/her "taste" in music.

I offer this: Kerry Livgren (Kansas) left the band to become a Christian. Couple of years later he went into the studio to do a "Contemporary Christian" album. He used a bushel of musicians from guys from Jethro Tull to Dio....

Listen to this song - and it becomes clear (at least to me) that Dio was one of the finest vocalists that ever sang..... (IMO)

Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2020, 03:36 PM   #8
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 01:56 PM   #9
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

A masterpiece that no one can corner a 4 note, generic sequence found in many songs and declare "he stole that from me!"

Old 09-12-2020, 02:09 PM   #10
'Tis my eye!

I've been listening a lot of UFO lately. I recently bought a new 70's Gibson Flying V reissue and have been admiring Michael's tone.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:16 AM   #11
I could of gone pro

Quote:
I've been listening a lot of UFO lately. I recently bought a new 70's Gibson Flying V reissue and have been admiring Michael's tone.
UFO was a very under appreciated band but had a loyal following. Here they are are then and now.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-13-2020, 09:45 AM   #12
'Tis my eye!

I just love UFO, everything about them. Great song writing, catchy, and Schenker topped it all off with some of the best guitar work of the 70's.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 09:52 AM   #13
sorta mod-ish

Every time I think of UFO

That riff, that bass....perfect. And crazy for 1975!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 09:55 AM   #14
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Every time I think of UFO

That riff, that bass....perfect. And crazy for 1975!
That bass is Pete Way. The guy was very underrated. He was also in a supergroup of sorts with Fast Eddie Clarke from Motorhead called FastWay.
Old 09-13-2020, 01:12 PM   #15
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
That bass is Pete Way. The guy was very underrated. He was also in a supergroup of sorts with Fast Eddie Clarke from Motorhead called FastWay.
I was a Fastway fan when their first album came out.

Years later, I became a fan of Flogging Molly and was surprised to find out that their frontman, Dave King, was the same guy who had been the previously unknown lead singer in Fastway.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.