Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-14-2019, 07:58 PM   #2
Kind of a mod

I suppose that I'd throw out there that, if anyone fancies themselves an expert in MySQL tuning, feel free to shoot me a PM. I've run all sorts of scripts and tweaked things based on their recommendations, but I only barely understand things like read buffer sizes and such.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 09:59 PM   #3
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I suppose that I'd throw out there that, if anyone fancies themselves an expert in MySQL tuning, feel free to shoot me a PM. I've run all sorts of scripts and tweaked things based on their recommendations, but I only barely understand things like read buffer sizes and such.
Used to be hard core into this stuff. Wish I could help. But gave up IT for aviation. Never looking back. Don’t even own a computer or laptop anymore.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 10:12 PM   #4
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Used to be hard core into this stuff. Wish I could help. But gave up IT for aviation. Never looking back. Don’t even own a computer or laptop anymore.
Wow, thats quite a career flip. Wish I had the guts to do something like that. I'm miserable right now.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 06:54 AM   #5
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Wow, thats quite a career flip. Wish I had the guts to do something like that. I'm miserable right now.
Exactly why I left. IT is/was a dead end miserable career.

Once you Decide you’ve had enough..... it’s eassy to make that change.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:06 PM   #6
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I'm glad I have no idea how to fix this problem. IT skills require focus and concentration; two of my least favorite things to do.

However, I would be happy to pony up some cash to buy whatever the hell it is that we need to make ChiefsPlanet fly like the Air Wallys on Sunday.

One would think that the Mahomes era deserves a state-of-the-art ChiefsPlanet ...

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 03:06 AM   #7
Can these boys not play?

Yeah, maybe switch to some SSD drives? I assume it is not current SSD.
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-15-2019, 03:43 AM   #8
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGator View Post
Yeah, maybe switch to some SSD drives? I assume it is not current SSD.
My laptop felt like it was on its last legs. Decided to pop a SSD in it and I was shocked at how big a difference it made. I knew it would be faster but I didn't expect the light speed improvement I got.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 08:12 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Have you tried turning it off and back on?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 08:20 AM   #10
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
You must work in IT

HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-15-2019, 09:41 PM   #11
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Of course, I did. Why wouldn't I do that.

(I really didn't but I'm going to lie to you anyway)
Old 08-15-2019, 11:27 AM   #12
Kind of a mod

Just for the record, we're not actually considering dumping DC. Or any other subforum for that matter.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 11:44 AM   #13
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Just for the record, we're not actually considering dumping DC. Or any other subforum for that matter.
I didn’t actually think it was a consideration amongst the actual decision makers. I just don’t get how some people actually advocate for it given the history of this place.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:51 PM   #14
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Just for the record, we're not actually considering dumping DC.
That's it, I'm leaving forever.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 01:34 PM   #15
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Yeah thats not an option. Starting over on new software with no accounts or history being transferred over. Thats just not realistic. There will be a revitalization of Chiefs hub.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.