Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2024, 12:14 PM  
In Search of a Life

Is it too early to start talking about the 2025 NFL Draft?

WR is going to be strong per usual with Luther Burden, Tetairoa McMillan, Emeka Egbuka, Evan Stewart, Nic Anderson, Isaiah Bond, and my early personal favorite Tre Harris. Should also mention Travis Hunter.

RB looks absolutely loaded at the top with Quinshon Judkins, Ollie Gordon IV, Omarion Hampton, TreVeyon Henderson, Ashton Jeanty, and Trevor Etienne. I would love to grab one of those guys with one of our 3 day 2 picks.

Colston Loveland and Mitchell Evans look better than every TE from this year's draft minus Bowers.

I expected OT to be weak after this year, but Kelvin Banks Jr., Will Campbell, Earnest Greene III, and Emery Jones all look like possible 1st round picks.

IOL looks weak early on, so I really like that we took a couple of swings on day 3 there.

Next year's QB class is going to be awful, barring somebody making a huge jump IMO. Sanders, Beck, and Milroe at the top looks pretty bad. Sanders is probably the best of the bunch, but Beck could surpass him. I'd be pretty disappointed if I were a Raiders fan after missing out on Penix. They should've taken Rattler.

Defensively, James Pearce Jr. looks to be the early favorite for #1 in the class. Dude has all the tools to be a top 5 pick. The EDGE class looks like it could and should be much better than this year's. Princely Umanmielen, Nic Scourton, Patrick Payton, J.T. Tuimoloau, Ashton Gillote, Dani Dennis-Sutton, Mykel Williams. Landon Jackson, who mogby be my favorite, reminds me so much of Maxx Crosby.

Harold Perkins and Abdul Carter are two extremely talented LBs that should go in the 1st round. Both guys can get after the QB too. Very unique talents. Barrett Carter looks like a safe bet to be your typical early day 2 LB.

DT is similar to this year with a couple of 1st rounders in Mason Graham and probably my early favorite prospect this entire class in Kentucky DT Deone Walker. Graham's tape against Washington in the NC game was very impressive after looking at his actual production. The other Michigan DT Kenneth Grant looks like he could get into that late 1st round conversation.

At CB, Will Johnson and Benjamin Morrison look like a couple of top 10 picks. Denzel Burke is a guy I thought would come out this year and be a mid-late 1st. Jabbar Muhammad looks like yet another stud Washington CB. I'm interested to see if teams like Travis Hunter more at CB or WR. He's just so damn good at both.

Malaki Starks and Kevin Winston Jr. are likely a couple of 1st round safeties. Winston is one of my early favorites. Andrew Mukuba is another guy I liked and thought would come out this year. Feels like he could've been S1 in this year's class, but I don't see it next year.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-30-2024 at 02:04 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 11:42 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I guess were far enough out I'll drink some koolaid lol
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-01-2024, 02:40 PM   #17
MVP

I'd keep an eye on WR Evan Stewart. He transferred from Texas A&M to Oregon. He's a small speed guy like Worthy and Brown.

Would not forget about Tory Horton (Colorado State) or J. Michael Sturdivant (UCLA) at WR.

I agree on Kenneth Grant, dude is a beast NT. Put Dontay Corleone from Cincy in that category as well. Probably not 1st but should be in play in the 2nd.

Tyler Baron, DE, Tennessee will enter the draft at 23 but he's a very Spags DE. He interests me

RB class is loaded, I posted on that somewhere already.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-01-2024, 02:51 PM   #18
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'd keep an eye on WR Evan Stewart. He transferred from Texas A&M to Oregon. He's a small speed guy like Worthy and Brown.

Would not forget about Tory Horton (Colorado State) or J. Michael Sturdivant (UCLA) at WR.

I agree on Kenneth Grant, dude is a beast NT. Put Dontay Corleone from Cincy in that category as well. Probably not 1st but should be in play in the 2nd.

Tyler Baron, DE, Tennessee will enter the draft at 23 but he's a very Spags DE. He interests me

RB class is loaded, I posted on that somewhere already.
Yea, Stewart was one of the WRs I mentioned. Will be interesting to watch him and Tez Johnson both in that Oregon offense.

I remember Horton now that you mention him from that Colorado game. Remember thinking he might come out, but just kind of forgot about him since.

I've seen Corelone's name but haven't watched. I'll check him out.

Baron is actually the player in watched some of last night because his cut-up against Alabama got posted by a YT channel I follow.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 03:09 PM   #19
Veteran

Stanford WR Elic Ayomanor is a guy I'll be interested to watch this upcoming season, not sure if he is a good fit for the Chiefs but I thought he had an impressive first season.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 05-01-2024, 03:24 PM   #20
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Stanford WR Elic Ayomanor is a guy I'll be interested to watch this upcoming season, not sure if he is a good fit for the Chiefs but I thought he had an impressive first season.
I watched his game against Colorado last night. Holy shit. Dude just abused Hunter.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 03:49 PM   #21
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I watched his game against Colorado last night. Holy shit. Dude just abused Hunter.
13 for 294 yards in one half- absolutely insane performance.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 05-01-2024, 04:11 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Roster's polished, would be fun to take another crack at a RD 1 RB and get it right this time!
This draft will be so deep at RB you don't need to spend even a day 2 pick on one. It's insane.

I'll give you guys a guy that might get slept on a bit for a while... Antario Brown from Northern Illinois. Check him out
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-01-2024, 04:29 PM   #23
In Search of a Life

Quote:
This draft will be so deep at RB you don't need to spend even a day 2 pick on one. It's insane.

I'll give you guys a guy that might get slept on a bit for a while... Antario Brown from Northern Illinois. Check him out
I know it's not exactly necessary, but I'd love to get one of the top guys with one of those 3 day 2 picks. The Titans pick feels like a good spot to take a RB.
Old 05-01-2024, 04:36 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I know it's not exactly necessary, but I'd love to get one of the top guys with one of those 3 day 2 picks. The Titans pick feels like a good spot to take a RB.
It'd have to be for a guy like TreVeyon Henderson. Anything less than that I feel is moot. Speed an elite elusive qualities would be what I look for high.
Old 05-01-2024, 04:39 PM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It'd have to be for a guy like TreVeyon Henderson. Anything less than that I feel is moot. Speed an elite elusive qualities would be what I look for high.
I was thinking Jeanty, but Henderson would work as well.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:24 AM   #26
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Roster's polished, would be fun to take another crack at a RD 1 RB and get it right this time!
WTAF?

Unless Barry Sanders is coming out, I will pass on first round running backs.

They are usually washed before the end of their 5th year option. And, as Pacheco has shown, they can be found later in the draft.

I would like to find an offensive weapon in the first. Someone that does it all. Or, a guy like Deebo, or a guy like Taysom Hill. I really feel like Reid and the boys could come up with so many great plays for players like that.

Last edited by ChiefsFanatic; 05-03-2024 at 06:29 AM..
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-03-2024, 04:49 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
WTAF?

Unless Barry Sanders is coming out, I will pass on first round running backs.

They are usually washed before the end of their 5th year option. And, as Pacheco has shown, they can be found later in the draft.

I would like to find an offensive weapon in the first. Someone that does it all. Or, a guy like Deebo, or a guy like Taysom Hill. I really feel like Reid and the boys could come up with so many great plays for players like that.
Barry Sanders'like RB would be perfect!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-06-2024, 12:38 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Barry Sanders'like RB would be perfect!
I think we should double down and get a Bo Jackson in the 4-5th!
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 08:50 AM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I think we should double down and get a Bo Jackson in the 4-5th!
As long as we don't go all-in like Mike Ditka did for Ricky Williams, but sure, a stud RB would be a lot of fun in KC.