Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2023, 03:12 PM   #766
MVP

I don’t think the Chiefs “need” him, but I definitely wouldn’t be opposed to a reasonable deal. And from what I’ve gathered, he’d love to play in KC, so maybe he’ll accept a team-friendly deal.

More than anything, I don’t want to see him in Buffalo. Diggs, Hopkins, Knox, Kincaid, Davis? That might be a little tough to deal with.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 03:15 PM   #767
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Crave just spotted him in Belize with Kelce, and a couple sluts! He’s signing!
And we did it!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:05 PM   #768
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I don’t think the Chiefs “need” him, but I definitely wouldn’t be opposed to a reasonable deal. And from what I’ve gathered, he’d love to play in KC, so maybe he’ll accept a team-friendly deal.

More than anything, I don’t want to see him in Buffalo. Diggs, Hopkins, Knox, Kincaid, Davis? That might be a little tough to deal with.

Yeah, DH going to BUF would be a real problem. They beat us last year without him, with a rookie OC, and a substandard running game.

Meanwhile, BU's defense held KC's offense to just 4/11 on 3rd downs, 3.8 yards/carry rushing, forced a pair of INTs, and Pat to a merely adequate 56 QBR/85 passer rating.

And our two best WRs in that game were . . . JJSS and Mecole Hardman. Skyy was the only other WR to catch another pass, and he only caught the one.

Stefon Diggs went off for 148 yards and a TD. Don't really want to imagine how it would go if they had DH as well.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 04:05 PM   #769
Veteran

Quote:

I agree with your post. There are some teams, such as Buffalo Bills, that I really don't want him to go with...

unless it put them in Cap Hell or something like that.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:09 PM   #770
Veteran

Shoot me straight boys. What are the chances 1 outta 10?
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:12 PM   #771
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 04:17 PM   #772
Veteran

Also really don't want him with Philadelphia Eagles.
11 A. J. Brown
6 DeVonta Smith
10 DeAndre Hopkins

But I would rather have him land in the NFC, so better than Bills, Bengals, or Chargers.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:17 PM   #773
Veteran

Quote:

It might be tough to deal with, but I'd honestly rather see the Bills continue to descend into cap hell more and more, killing their window for a ring and squandering Allen's potential.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:22 PM   #774
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
When DeAndre Hopkins was saying his needs for a good QB and team, I felt like Chiefs had a pretty good chance. Now he seems to have changed directions and the $money$ seems to be far more important.

I just feel like he will cost too much, and KC will drop out of bidding.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:27 PM   #775
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Just read this, and I personally don't know anything about it, but DHop has apparently retained Omni Saint as his representation (allegedly Tunsil and Roquan Smith used them). The NFL has warned the league about avoiding Omni Saint. And they're supposedly all about the money.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:38 PM   #776
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
When DeAndre Hopkins was saying his needs for a good QB and team, I felt like Chiefs had a pretty good chance. Now he seems to have changed directions and the $money$ seems to be far more important.

I just feel like he will cost too much, and KC will drop out of bidding.
What has come out to change your mind?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:38 PM   #777
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Just read this, and I personally don't know anything about it, but DHop has apparently retained Omni Saint as his representation (allegedly Tunsil and Roquan Smith used them). The NFL has warned the league about avoiding Omni Saint. And they're supposedly all about the money.
Omni Saint is a non-certified NFLPA agent, but he seems to work to get players big money.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 04:42 PM   #778
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
Omni Saint is a non-certified NFLPA agent, but he seems to work to get players big money.
Weird name for a person.

Anyway, it sounds ike it will probably be some kind of bidding war between KC and BUF at the least. If PHI gets involved . . . well, they have more $$$ than either BUF/KC at the moment.

And we really don't want DeAndre to go to either BUF or PHI. We couldn't cover them all.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:53 PM   #779
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
What has come out to change your mind?
At first it was just let me sign with a good team.

Then that changed to wanting a good contract and wanting to get paid.

Now the news that Saint Omni is working for him.

Quote:
In the 2023 NFL offseason, the Baltimore Ravens signed linebacker Roquan Smith to a five-year, $100,000,000 contract with a $22,500,000 signing bonus and $60,000,000 guaranteed. A few weeks later, Houston Texans offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil got a three-year, $75,000,000 deal with $60,000,000 guaranteed.
Saint Omni worked for both of these players.
Old 05-29-2023, 05:06 PM   #780
Veteran

going to be a problem when Toney misses half the season and we have to rely on Skye who did nothing last year, ross who sucks and watson who does nothing
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote