Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2024, 07:57 AM  
Ultrabanned

****Official LOL at the British Thread****

I've taken quite a few potshots at Womble and other brits here through the years. I figure we may as well have a dedicated thread for all things Brit failure. Please feel free to add any and all hilarious british things here. Like how poor they are, or how bad their teeth are, or needing 124 licenses to exist! I'll start us off with a FB group I'm in sharing an illegal weapon!!!

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:07 PM   #121
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
The brits greatest contribution to cinema; this is the peak of good looks and masculinity over there

I think it's a shame that Rowan Atkinson is mostly known internationally for his Mr Bean character. Over here he's more associated with his role as Blackadder which is an all time top comedy. A lot of you seem to like your history and this ranks as easily the best historical sitcom I've ever watched.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 03:14 PM   #122
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I think it's a shame that Rowan Atkinson is mostly known internationally for his Mr Bean character. Over here he's more associated with his role as Blackadder which is an all time top comedy. A lot of you seem to like your history and this ranks as easily the best historical sitcom I've ever watched.
Yes, he is amazing
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:15 PM   #123
No Keys, No Problem

Everything great about Britain is Welsh.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:17 PM   #124
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:20 PM   #125
Cheat Death

Super Dave shits all over Mr Bean
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:47 PM   #126
In my youth i pray to keep

I will say all the Brits I've met in Vegas and in Europe were really cool people. I once bought a British dude a beer at O'shea's because he was almost in tears that he flushed his entire 5k bankroll in six $1000 spins of roulette. He still had 4 days left in Vegas and then was traveling to Atlantic City for some reason to gamble more.

Hope he made it.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:51 PM   #127
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Everything great about Britain is Welsh.
Word is Irish gals know how ta' party...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:53 PM   #128
Special Teams ACE!!!

I think it’s awful the way they force their kids to talk like that
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:58 PM   #129
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post

1 british cuisine please!
wtf?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 04:05 PM   #130
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
wtf?
The royals are so inbred, they saw that shit as fine dining
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 04:07 PM   #131
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
wtf?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargazy_pie
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 04:09 PM   #132
In my youth i pray to keep

It's supposed to be alright. The fish heads are just... unbecoming.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 04:12 PM   #133
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
It's supposed to be alright. The fish heads are just... unbecoming.
Yo pie smells like fish it's a hard pass...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 04:13 PM   #134
Veteran

I might make a thread on decent British food. We have a long list of shitty foods/dishes but there's certainly a couple of dozen things we do that are very tasty. Desserts in particular are our forte and in my opinion you lot don't have anything that comes close to a well made sticky toffee pudding.
Old 04-05-2024, 04:14 PM   #135
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
The royals are so inbred, they saw that shit as fine dining
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Simply awful on every level

I don't want eggs with my seafood
And I dont want it baked like a pie

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.