Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Will you still support the Chiefs and Royals if they move the team?
I would support the Chiefs and Royals 38 26.95%
I would support the Chiefs but not the Royals 54 38.30%
I would support the Royals but not the Chiefs 1 0.71%
I would not support the Chiefs or the Royals 48 34.04%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2024, 04:18 PM  
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Will you still support the team if they move?

Will you still support the Royals and/or The Chiefs if they move the team?
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 11:03 PM   #76
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
JFC.. Everyone’s brains have turned to mush…
It's the off season whatdya expect. But it's a little more frightening that's happening earlier than normal.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 11:17 PM   #77
Gonna go back in time....

Nobody is going anywhere. Y'all need to relax. All we said with the vote was that they have to do better. It's a ****ing business negotiation. Chiefs aren't leaving Kansas City proper, let alone arrowhead and no city no matter how awful wants John Sherman the weakest of billionaires owning anything in their town. We're stuck with the royals until Sherman sells in two years, probably toTravis Kelce/Mahomes.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 12:55 AM   #78
Veteran

I’ve been a fan since Dante Hall, Tony Richardson, and Tony G. I lived through the hell of Pioli, Cassel, and Belcher. I’ve soaked in every moment of Andy, Travis, and Pat.

Once this three are done I don’t see my interest ever touching these peaks again. The mountaintops this dynasty has provided honestly sullies the thought of any other experience as a sports fan.

Once Pat is done, I probably will be as well. Hopefully it never leaves Arrowhead.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2024, 02:49 AM   #79
I'll **** anything that moves!

Will someone please stick a fork in this dipshit thread?
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-04-2024, 08:15 AM   #80
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
First off, I will support the team as long as Patrick Mahomes II is on it, because it's really fun to win Super Bowls and watch great football.

After that, I would have some questions.

Would they still be called the Kansas City Chiefs and have the same uniforms if they moved to, say, Fairbanks, Alaska? Or would they get frost blue jerseys and became the Fairbanks Arctic Terns?

I think the odds are zero that I would support the Arctic Terns. The odds are low that I would support the Fairbanks Chiefs and a bit higher that I would support the Fairbanks-based Kansas City Chiefs. It really needs to be the Kansas City Chiefs to have any strong chance.

What about the Fairbanks Ermines?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 08:18 AM   #81
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Will someone please stick a fork in this dipshit thread?
Voters just bought us years of these kinds of rumors. It's like a hydra - sure, you could try to cut off one head, but more would just grow back in its place.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 08:21 AM   #82
Supporter

Only if they stay in the metro area. If they move our of the metro I will just be a casual fan of the NFL and probably have much more free time on the weekends.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:16 AM   #83
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Only if they stay in the metro area. If they move our of the metro I will just be a casual fan of the NFL and probably have much more free time on the weekends.
I still can't believe this is even happening.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:20 AM   #84
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Voters just bought us years of these kinds of rumors. It's like a hydra - sure, you could try to cut off one head, but more would just grow back in its place.
Yep, this is going to get more messy. Historically, every sport that has had issues getting stadium funding went down a very messy path after a taxpayers rejected a tax to fund the new stadium.

This one will be easier than all the rest that came before it. I don't see any way the Chiefs move anywhere but across the border to the race track area. Kansas will cough up the money. STM's will just drive out there and the stadium will still be filled.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:23 AM   #85
best in the biz

Nope.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:34 AM   #86
Keep Camp Home!

Like they aren't going to come back with a more detailed plan that will be easier for the local community to support.

Chiefs at Truman and Royals in East Village is my guess.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:36 AM   #87
Needs more middle fingers

Having never lived in KC, my allegiance has never been to the city, it's always been to the team. So yeah, my allegiance can travel.

Would hate to see them leave KC of course, so im pulling for a resolution that keeps them there.

I think maybe had i been born and raised in KC my feelings would be different, so i get it, i do.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:47 AM   #88
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

A similar discussion on the Cowboys message board..

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/woul...dallas.523612/
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:50 AM   #89
Supporter

I voted the first option but I think your poll should have more options.

Will you support the Chiefs if they move over to the Kansas side but still part of KC? Yes.

Will you support the Chiefs if they move to Oakland, CA? Hell naw!
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:53 AM   #90
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

I apologize to everyone

I should have consulted with Rain Man prior to making this poll because it is definitely lacking options. Just wanted to check the pulse of CP on how much CP cares if the team was to move. I didn't differentiate between the Legends and Omaha enough, just a simple move which sucked for the poll

perhaps this can be rebuilt in a better way with more options to get a clearer picture
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.