Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Will you still support the Chiefs and Royals if they move the team?
I would support the Chiefs and Royals 38 26.95%
I would support the Chiefs but not the Royals 54 38.30%
I would support the Royals but not the Chiefs 1 0.71%
I would not support the Chiefs or the Royals 48 34.04%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2024, 04:18 PM  
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Will you still support the team if they move?

Will you still support the Royals and/or The Chiefs if they move the team?
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 06:48 PM   #46
In Mahomes I trust!

This is just ridiculous! Ok, if the CHIEFS move to another city, you are going to bail on Mahomes, Kelce, Jones, Butker, McDuffie, Trey Smith, Creed and the rest of this incredible team? C'mon man! Um, I am NOT!

Do not think that Clark would let this happen to begin with even if he had to sell the farm to keep this team in Kansas City - do not see it happening.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-03-2024, 06:49 PM   #47
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
This is just ridiculous! Ok, if the CHIEFS move to another city, you are going to bail on Mahomes, Kelce, Jones, Butker, McDuffie, Trey Smith, Creed and the rest of this incredible team? C'mon man! Um, I am NOT!
Absolutely. The only reason, and I mean only reason, I root for the Chiefs and Royals is because they are in Kansas City.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 06:49 PM   #48
MVP

I'll stick around for the Mahomes years if they move to Texas but then that will be it.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 06:54 PM   #49
What's up braj?

Quote:

Do not think that Clark would let this happen to begin with even if he had to sell the farm to keep this team in Kansas City - do not see it happening.
How much do u pay the guys that u watch **** ur wife
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 06:57 PM   #50
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
this is a great point
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 06:58 PM   #51
On Hiatus

Sorry....I see a lot of rhetoric being tossed around in the news to the public. Does anyone really think the Chiefs would really move any time soon?

Not really....or not any time in the next few years.

And threads like this only serve to feed the sky is falling mantra.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 06:59 PM   #52
Court Jester

Wouldn’t follow either if they moved across the country. I don’t follow baseball or any other sport, so I’d be officially done as a sports fan if the Chiefs left. But I don’t ever see this happening, even if overreaction planet tells me it is.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:01 PM   #53
Would an idiot do that?

I am NOT a HATER! I LOVE the {location} Chiefs but, reality is reality. We are down votes, left late to save Arrowhead and we are NOT scoring tax dollars. I do not understand what is going on with our stadium as well as what the hell is going on with the LOCATION! Will we watch the Chiefs in 2032, YES! Will they be playing in Kansas City? TBD! THIS SUCKS!!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:01 PM   #54
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Sorry....I see a lot of rhetoric being tossed around in the news to the public. Does anyone really think the Chiefs would really move any time soon?

Not really....or not any time in the next few years.

And threads like this only serve to feed the sky is falling mantra.
Not not soon but by 2031. You need to get ahead of these things before it's too late.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:01 PM   #55
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Only if they stay in Missouri or Kansas.
Anything else is absolutely unthinkable
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:02 PM   #56
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
A ****ING LOT! Get real here. Do really think that Clark would not step in to keep his father's legacy alive in KC? Jesus Christ already.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:04 PM   #57
MVP

Kansas City will change it's name to the Chiefs before the Chiefs leave KC
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 07:08 PM   #58
MVP

Nah, I'd be too bugged about greedy owners only caring about the money
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-03-2024, 07:11 PM   #59
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

First off, I will support the team as long as Patrick Mahomes II is on it, because it's really fun to win Super Bowls and watch great football.

After that, I would have some questions.

Would they still be called the Kansas City Chiefs and have the same uniforms if they moved to, say, Fairbanks, Alaska? Or would they get frost blue jerseys and became the Fairbanks Arctic Terns?

I think the odds are zero that I would support the Arctic Terns. The odds are low that I would support the Fairbanks Chiefs and a bit higher that I would support the Fairbanks-based Kansas City Chiefs. It really needs to be the Kansas City Chiefs to have any strong chance.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:13 PM   #60
MVP

Quote:

All those guys except for maybe Mahomes are gone but 2031.

Realistically I can only see Clark moving the team to another site within the region. That way if worst comes to worst the team can keep the name, branding and Midwestern vibe while getting the fancy new stadium.

If he moves the team to a new area of the country right as the glory days are coming to an end, it'd be such a sour ending. And if the team rebrands at that point Clark wouldn't benefit from all the positive marketing from the dynasty years. Just doesn't make sense to move the team out of the region IMO. I think this was just a power play to get the voters to pay for a half baked proposal and some deal will get done in the end. Just need to come back with a better proposal.
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.