Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Will you still support the Chiefs and Royals if they move the team?
I would support the Chiefs and Royals 38 26.95%
I would support the Chiefs but not the Royals 54 38.30%
I would support the Royals but not the Chiefs 1 0.71%
I would not support the Chiefs or the Royals 48 34.04%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2024, 04:18 PM  
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Will you still support the team if they move?

Will you still support the Royals and/or The Chiefs if they move the team?
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:46 PM   #16
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
It’s weird, because I never lived in or even anywhere near KC, but I don’t think I could support them if they move and/or change the brand. The nostalgia is half the passion for me, the memories are of the Kansas City Chiefs. I don’t think it would ever be the same as the Kansas Kings or whatever other stupid branding they would probably switch to.
Have you heard of some of the pwsl team names? Boring

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 04:46 PM   #17
The Wait Is Over

I’m loyal to the teams not the town.
Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:47 PM   #18
It was not a fair catch

I would. but I moved away long ago.
I just don't see either team moving away from kc

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:47 PM   #19
In my youth i pray to keep

No unless they move to kansas
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:50 PM   #20
MER

I only support the Royals in the vein of how cute you all are when they win.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:52 PM   #21
MVP

Only I am allowed to move from KC to Los Angeles.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:56 PM   #22
Supporter

Sure will.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:58 PM   #23
11-5, baby

5th poll option: OP should self immolate.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 05:02 PM   #24
Veteran

Only if they move to a KC metro area or London.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 04-03-2024, 05:03 PM   #25

Poll fail. You gotta say where they are moving to. If people are voting that they'll support the Chiefs if they move to Overland Park (which I would) it is in no way a statement that they would support them moving to San Diego. So we really have no idea what any of these poll results mean as the question will be interpreted differently by everyone.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 05:11 PM   #26
MVP

If they leave the metro, absolutely not.

If they move to Kansas, I guess I’ll still follow them but it won’t be the same.

Honestly **** the Jackson County citizens for putting us in this situation. Absolute morons. All the no voters.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 05:13 PM   #27
MVP

For some it will depend on who they blame. When Al moved the Raiders to LA he fractured the fan base. That fan base was typically a NorCal blue collar fan base and many blamed Al. I remember bumper stickers on cars back then that said "**** you Al Davis" and many fans vowed to never give a penny towards the team whether it be merch or tickets because that was their protest towards Al.

Raiders picked up a new fan base in LA and some of the home crowd was a bit gangsta but they also picked up a new fan base in central and SoCal.

When they returned to Oakland they had a statewide fan base minus the Niners fans. Same with the Vegas move, many fans stay but many have just walked away from the NFL in general.

I think those of us with grey beards remember when it felt like the local team was part of the local community but today its just a billion dollar entertainment industry
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-03-2024, 05:14 PM   #28
Mahomes Dynasty

I'll always be a fan of both.

I guess outside of paying for a NFLST pkg I wouldn't go out of my way to financially support the Chiefs.

Last edited by CoMoChief; 04-03-2024 at 05:35 PM..
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-03-2024, 05:15 PM   #29
Supporter

I'm a Chiefs fan, not a Royals fan though, so that skews it a bit. I'm also not from KC, so I have no particular allegiance to the area. But for the sake of all the Chiefs fans that are, I sincerely hope they do not move.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-03-2024, 05:18 PM   #30
Starter

I stopped being a Royals fan after George Brett. I watched some here and there but I was always frustrated with them losing either in the beggining of the season or at the end... nevertheless, they were irrelevant. I was happy when they won the World Series again but didn't become a fan again. I watch the Giants way more than I do the Royals.

The Chiefs I would follow to Kansas if they moved there. It would be hard if they left the midwest as that is all I know them as. Growing up in the KC area I never saw much of a difference between KCMO and KCK.
mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.