Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2023, 12:59 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Juju to Patriots

3 years $33 million.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 05:22 PM   #391
Veteran

Juju posting his donger on snapchat
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 04-14-2024, 05:30 PM   #392
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Why? Makes no sense, if anybody should, it would be CJ 95...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 07:53 PM   #393
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Why did I click on that?

via GIFER

FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 08:23 PM   #394
In Mahomes I trust!

LOL! Whatever. ENJOY your RING!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-14-2024, 08:33 PM   #395
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Broke dick.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 09:03 PM   #396
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
LOL! Whatever. ENJOY your COCK RING!
FYP
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 10:47 PM   #397
Starter

via GIPHY

kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 10:48 PM   #398
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Spoiler!

Antonio Brown @AB84 has apparently re-styled himself as a savage memelord on 𝕏. Helluva timeline he has put together.
GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.GeorgeZimZam is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-14-2024, 11:33 PM   #399
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
Spoiler!

Antonio Brown @AB84 has apparently re-styled himself as a savage memelord on 𝕏. Helluva timeline he has put together.
Didn’t AB sell access to his Twitter account?

Doesn’t seem like he’s been posting from it in a while.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 12:44 AM   #400
YOU take YOUR seat

I llked JuJu and glad he got a contract after helping us win a Superbowl. Sucks about his injuries, he's the kind of guy I would want on my football team. He has his teammates backs, I loved when he ****ed up Vontaze Burfict, I'm pretty sure he did that out of revenge for what Burfict did to his old teammate, Antonio Brown.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 03:48 AM   #401
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I llked JuJu and glad he got a contract after helping us win a Superbowl. Sucks about his injuries, he's the kind of guy I would want on my football team. He has his teammates backs, I loved when he ****ed up Vontaze Burfict, I'm pretty sure he did that out of revenge for what Burfict did to his old teammate, Antonio Brown.
I thought the post-SB win stuff was stupid and obnoxious, but I absolutely loved his hit on Burfict. Beautiful.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.