Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 08-20-2004, 06:08 PM  
MVP

Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ?

Ok fellows a little help here see theres this girl coming over on monday night, i like her and she likes me.

As i am ashame to say that i am still a virgin but im asking all you fellows that have experienced this what do u tell the girl when u want to have sex with her ?

How do u approach her about it ?

What do u say to her about it ?

Any help would be useful.

Thanks guys.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 08-20-2004, 10:28 PM   #226
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit

I'm a fatass who used to have a lot of muscles. I got just as much fine tail as a fatass as I did as a lean hardbody. You just gotta find your niche with the ladies. Confidence is huge.
I will second this.

Roy, there are four rules.....
1) Look her in the eye. Always.
2) Listen to what she says.
3) Make her laugh.
4) Be yourself.

Follow these rules, and you are in! (pun intended)

And don't worry about how you look. You are not perfect, but I'm betting that she isn't either. There is a reason why she is coming to see you. Remember that.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:29 PM   #227
Phobia

Roy,

If all else fails, try gay.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:30 PM   #228
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius
Of course hanging out in the house with a three year old most of the time makes it really damn hard to encounter and women who might be intrested, much less working as a Sys Admin doesn't help either, cause there are maybe 10 hot SA's in the world and I have yet to meet any of them.
Saul is a SA....I don't know that I'd describe him as "hot," but he ain't ugly....

Oh, sorry....I'm puttin' the cart before the horse here; Saul is a guy...and he does have a girlfriend.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 08-20-2004, 10:31 PM   #229
mod-ish

Quote:
Roy,

If all else fails, try gay.
There you go getting Anton all amped up!! For shame!

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:31 PM   #230
The Dude Abides

Quote:
...FWIW, if KCChiefsman posts anything in this thread you should do the opposite of whatever he says.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:32 PM   #231
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Saul is a SA....I don't know that I'd describe him as "hot," but he ain't ugly....

Oh, sorry....I'm puttin' the cart before the horse here; Saul is a guy...and he does have a girlfriend.
Bob Dole thinks ye protest too much.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:35 PM   #232
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Damned_Dole
Bob Dole thinks ye protest too much.
He's just getting Anton amped up.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:37 PM   #233
World's finest morphius

Quote:

Well, I have yet to have to turn down a guy, though it is a bit awkward catching them checking you out...
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:39 PM   #234
Supporter

Quote:
Well, I have yet to have to turn down a guy
Oh, hell. This is sig material.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:40 PM   #235
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Oh, hell. This is sig material.
Especially if I would have left out the "have to"...
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:41 PM   #236
The Dude Abides

Quote:
That can be ARRANGED you know....
Old 08-20-2004, 10:42 PM   #237
Supporter

Quote:
Dammit. Somehow I just passed right over that.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:45 PM   #238
World's finest morphius

Yeah, be careful...

Quote:
Saul is a SA. I know that I'd describe him as hot
Old 08-20-2004, 10:47 PM   #239
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Dammit. Somehow I just passed right over that.
Sorry to get you excited, but I'm more then prepared to turn you down nicely
Old 08-20-2004, 10:47 PM   #240
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah, be careful...
Well, we all knew SD was an online cross-dresser. Most of us did anyway....