Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-09-2003, 09:24 PM  
Sapere Aude

Please delete my account...

Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:42 PM   #31
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Yup, it also allows him a way to step off the board without having to take more crap the rest of the season for his stupid predictions and come in later under another user name when the heat has died down.
It sure would suck to see Taco leave. He's 0-252 on his predictions. He's tied with KCJohnny. Taco, please stay until you break his record?
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:42 PM   #32
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlond
Taco Kevin? Sounds Mexican-Irish.
Is that some kind of racist crack?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:43 PM   #33
Veteran

Is KCWolfman a moderator on this board?
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-09-2003, 09:44 PM   #34
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio
You should not use your moderator responsibilities to protect your clique.

That sucks.
Clique? What clique? Are you suggesting that Otter, Russ, and kcnut have a clique?

Jeesh.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:44 PM   #35
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Eh... the guy was way out of line (I'd have been pissed too), but this thread brings 2 words to mind.... "drama queen"
yeah, lots of people have threatened to leave the Planet...they're adults and they can choose to stay or chose to leave...I'm not a baby sitter and I don't care either way....the private message was racist and uncalled for but that doesn't mean we have to watch while taco does his "I'm such a victim" routine over several threads...I assume the mods dealt with it as soon as they were notified...
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:45 PM   #36
Lets Rock.

On a serious note, what did the mods do wrong or not do that they should?

They dealt with the slurs. They acknowledged they were wrong and locked the threads.

Were they supposed to not lock them and let them spend all week with TJ going back and forth?

Were they supposed to kick otter in the nuts, take a picture, and start a new BB to honor TJ?
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:45 PM   #37
Live free or die hard

I'll bet a million dollars you'll be back only because you have no control to shut your fat mouth.

Please, don't tease us T@co.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:46 PM   #38
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio
You should not use your moderator responsibilities to protect your clique.

That sucks.
If that is what you believe has been done, complain to someone else. I really don't care about your opinion on the topic as I believe I acted as I would with anyone. Personally, I think you are full of sh*t and are complaining merely because you disagree with many of my viewpoints.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:46 PM   #39
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Clique? What clique? Are you suggesting that Otter, Russ, and kcnut have a clique?

Jeesh.
Thanks Phil. You are now an official member of my clique.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:47 PM   #40
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Jeesh.
That's a frightening thought.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:47 PM   #41
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
The racist stuff is immature and stupid.

That said, can I have his account name? I could have a lot of fun with it.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 09:47 PM   #42
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanT
Is KCWolfman a moderator on this board?
He still has admininistrator privelages.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:47 PM   #43
Lets Rock.

Quote:

Jeesh.
Well, they do dress alike.
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:48 PM   #44
Starter

no one has to delete an account, just stop posting. it's that simple..
XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:48 PM   #45
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:

Jeesh.
I don't know about you, but I'm the gang leader of the Bloods. I don't know about their gang, though...
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.