Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-04-2003, 03:43 PM  
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

The Score Has Been Evened.......For Now.

So I'm sitting here minding my own business, relaxing when I start hearing explosions over the top of my house. Aww yes, the unmistakable sound of bottle rockets. There is one rental house in my neighborhood, two houses down across the alley. It seems to attract loud music playing hell raising punk types. In any event, I get pissed off when this keeps up and go out into the backyard. I find several Bottle Rocket sticks. At this point I am left with three choices...

1.) Go to their back gate, call one of them out, beat his ass. This one is more my style and I would have enjoyed it the most hands down, but I would likely end up in the big house for the night and my wife would not be pleased when she had to come and bail me out.

2.) Call the cops and report the little fuggers. This one is just to easy and I'm not the nark type.

3.) It seems I have a few "bird bombs" left over from "the day." For those of you who do not know what these masterpieces are, they are in a 12 gauge shotgun shell and are basically an M-80 that zips through the air when you fire it out of the shotgun. They go about 100 feet before they explode. These are used by ranchers to run off the geese when they land in the wheat fields and are VERY loud.

I grab the 12 gauge, crack one of my house windows, line it up over the fence and let it rip. The next few moments were priceless! All you could hear were gems like "Jesus Christ!" "Where did that come from?!!"What the fug was that!!! Oh my God!" It seems I still have 24 rounds left if the little cockroaches start again. Bonus......I know as a fact they have no clue where it came from.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2003, 03:44 PM   #91
Phobia

Quote:
Originally posted by Slim_Shady
God I love bird bombs

Reminds me of the time I set one off with a fuse and a cigarette to get even with a lady that lived by the place I used to work. By the time it went off I was 10 minutes out of town. From what I heard later, there were 3 city cops, 1 sheriff, 2 firetrucks, and an ambulence, because people thought a bakery was exploding or that someone shot themself.
- I remember that story.

Careful, though. Jettio is starting an anti birdbomb movement. He's calling it BBOOB.

I'll let somebody more creative than I complete the acronym.
Old 07-05-2003, 03:46 PM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally posted by Phobia

Oh, he didn't play. He just goes to the golf course to hide in the bushes and blow airhorns at golfers in their backswing.

Wouldn't that be ironic?

I tried some of those soynuts as a snack at the golf course, but found out that it makes the foghorn too loud a couple of holes later.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-05-2003, 03:47 PM   #93
Champions

Quote:
Originally posted by jettio
Well, if you did let the meth heads in on your secret, Bully for You.

I guess you realize that I was right about how your story did not make sense.

Maybe you could have just said that you realized it instead of letting Brock, Logical, goad you into their stupid name calling act.

You should be proud. Be sure to tell all of your other neighbors and the Police about your activities.

Maybe I was wrong about that you only did something you wanted to do and created a false justification for it.

Tell you what, if you were right to do it. Keep on doing it. Keep firing off your no longer secret gay bird bombs and keep the Planet updated. You owe it to your fans.
Why can't you just agree to disagree and stop with the holier-than-thou attitude? At first I thought you had just had a bad day, but now you're coming off as a pompous jerk. Is this issue really that important to you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rainonparade.jpg (18.0 KB, 300 views)
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 07-05-2003, 03:48 PM   #94
Ha Ha

Quote:
Originally posted by Talisman

Why can't you just agree to disagree and stop with the holier-than-thou attitude? At first I thought you had just had a bad day, but now you're coming off as a pompous jerk. Is this issue really that important to you?

Nelson Muntz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Nelson Muntz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-05-2003, 03:50 PM   #95
Ha Ha

Quote:

- I remember that story.

Careful, though. Jettio is starting an anti birdbomb movement. He's calling it BBOOB.

I couldn't remember if i had told it or not. oh well, i still laugh my ass off when thinking about it.

Jettio's probably just pissed cuz his mommy wouldn't let him by any snap-n-pops this year
Nelson Muntz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Nelson Muntz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-05-2003, 03:51 PM   #96
MVP

Quote:

Well, if you did let the meth heads in on your secret, Bully for You.

I guess you realize that I was right about how your story did not make sense.

Maybe you could have just said that you realized it instead of letting Brock, Logical, goad you into their stupid name calling act.

You should be proud. Be sure to tell all of your other neighbors and the Police about your activities.

Maybe I was wrong about that you only did something you wanted to do and created a false justification for it.

Tell you what, if you were right to do it. Keep on doing it. Keep firing off your no longer secret gay bird bombs and keep the Planet updated. You owe it to your fans.

And people think I'm an asshole.....................
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.
Old 07-05-2003, 03:55 PM   #97
MVP

Quote:

- I remember that story.

I am all for bird bombs. I just thought it was kind of Ted Kascynski-ish to act as if he had some kind of justification for it, and to do it secretly. While claiming that it was intended to address the fact that bottle rockets disturbed his enjoyment of his property.

I actually pointed it out in a way that did not require the conniption he had.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-05-2003, 03:57 PM   #98
Ha Ha

Quote:

I am all for bird bombs. I just thought it was kind of Ted Kascynski-ish to act as if he had some kind of justification for it, and to do it secretly. While claiming that it was intended to address the fact that bottle rockets disturbed his enjoyment of his property.

He probably didn't announce that he was going to do it, cuz I'm sure the cops can find something to arrest you for when you use bird bombs in a manner other than directed.
Old 07-05-2003, 04:00 PM   #99
MVP

Quote:
Originally posted by Talisman

No, I just realized that I had posted replies to several of the morning posts and thought it disrespectful not to address Bwana's reply.

I thought he deserved a reply if I replied to the others.

I really do not care that much about it.

I am sorry that I did not agree with everyone else that thought it was a wonderful idea.

Hopefully, Bwana will ignore my lone voice and keep bird-bombing the neighborhood.

Last edited by jettio; 07-06-2003 at 08:33 AM..
Old 07-05-2003, 04:01 PM   #100
MVP

Quote:
Originally posted by Slim_Shady

I couldn't remember if i had told it or not. oh well, i still laugh my ass off when thinking about it.

Jettio's probably just pissed cuz his mommy wouldn't let him by any snap-n-pops this year
Old 07-05-2003, 04:03 PM   #101
Phobia

Quote:

Having known and read Bwana stories for ~5 years, I don't think he's the type of person to shy from a physical confrontation. Basically, you're calling him a puss because of the covert nature of his story. Hello? That's half of the reason the story is so damned funny!

You're wrong, but I don't care if you keep flipping Bwana shit. He's a big boy.
Old 07-05-2003, 04:35 PM   #102
best in the biz

Quote:

Having known and read Bwana stories for ~5 years, I don't think he's the type of person to shy from a physical confrontation. Basically, you're calling him a puss because of the covert nature of his story. Hello? That's half of the reason the story is so damned funny!

You're wrong, but I don't care if you keep flipping Bwana shit. He's a big boy.

Don't listen to Phob...He's bluffing.......millertime is a wimp.

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2003, 05:40 PM   #103
Champion Golfer Of The Year

What happened Jettio??

..... Lose a big speeding case in court this week?
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 07-05-2003, 05:51 PM   #104
MVP

Re: What happened Jettio??

Quote:
Originally posted by WilliamTheIrish
..... Lose a big speeding case in court this week?
Nah, William.

I had started to be convinced by the smarter conservatives on the board about how tiresome it was to have these psychological apologies for people breaking the law.

I thought it was cool to blow stuff up.

I just don't want to hear Bwana's bleeding heart do-gooder philosophy about why he did it. Who cares what caused it? Just do it.

It reminded me of the time Recount was complaining about how the Texaco Twins were driving up the price of Molotov cocktails as if that were the sole justification for Molotov cocktails.

Just throw the damn thing and , Recount.

Bwana, Just blow up the neighborhood and leave out the "explanation," Too many damn lawyers already.
Old 07-05-2003, 06:05 PM   #105
MVP

Re: Re: What happened Jettio??

Quote:

Nah, William.

I had started to be convinced by the smarter conservatives on the board about how tiresome it was to have these psychological apologies for people breaking the law.

I thought it was cool to blow stuff up.

I just don't want to hear Bwana's bleeding heart do-gooder philosophy about why he did it. Who cares what caused it? Just do it.

Bwana, Just blow up the neighborhood and leave out the "explanation," Too many damn lawyers already.

Now hold on.............If Bwana had said, Hey guess what, I just shot up my neighborhood with these bird bombs cause I felt like it and thought it was funny..........I would agree with you......But what made it funny was Bwana doing it too some no good lowlifes.......
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.