Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 03-03-2003, 02:57 PM  
Rookie

An open apology

I apologize. For everything.

I have clearly misunderstood how seriously some people take this stuff.

To me, this was harmless fun, an exchange of insults among fans of different teams. We don't know each other and these are just words typed on a message board. I didn't intend to hurt anyone.

But now I have been hurt. Badly. My employment status has been affected.

So I am sorry. I truly didn't mean for it to come to this.
AmericanHero is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.AmericanHero is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:14 PM   #76
Chiefs Goon

Quote:
Originally posted by BrainCase
One thing you should know, AH. We're not idiots. There are some very competent computer professionals on this board as you are now aware. You wouldn't be the first person to underestimate the intellect of the Midwesterners and you won't be the last. Sorry you had to learn the hard way that we are proud of where we live and where we choose to rear our children.
Amen.

As a person who used to live and work in New York City, I get very offended when East Coast-types start with all of that intellectual inferiority of the Midwest garbage.

Trust me. I've lived in both the New York and Missouri, I can firmly attest that people from the Midwest are generally smarter, better-spoken and more highly educated than most New Yorkers.
KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:15 PM   #77
Supporter

Damn, that's some harsh stuff. It's always quite amusing to see a jackass get humbled. Of course, I don't know about emailing his work. Oh well, hopefully he's learned a valuable lesson here today.

Braincase,
for whom would you vote?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:15 PM   #78
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally posted by pHoBiA
Alright, he's not lying.

Somebody really did email his office - I'm not going to post the name of the regular who chose to do this, but I hope that they have learned a lesson as well.

Dan Griffith wants to move on and we do, too. Wish it would have turned out better, though.

You'll always be welcome at this board, AmericanHero. I hope you'll come back to chat football when everything blows over.

OK

That is totally uncool.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:15 PM   #79
Rookie

Thank you, pHoBia.

As you might guess, my posting days are over. Good luck to you and your Chiefs.

It's been a heckuva day. Time to find the nearest watering hole.
AmericanHero is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.AmericanHero is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:16 PM   #80
Supporter

Quote:
but I hope that they have learned a lesson as well.
How, praytell is this individual learning a lesson? Is this someone whose insights we'll not be enjoying for a while? Did Griff's employer b!tchslap him or her back?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:17 PM   #81
Phobia

Quote:
Originally posted by BrainCase
Can we start a poll to try and guess who did it? I know who I'd vote for...
I don't even think you'd be able to populate the poll with the correct choice. I was surprised and that's part of why I'll about it. The other part is Mr. Griffith's desire to move on. I think everybody deserves a second chance. I know I'd be screwed if I hadn't been afforded many in my life.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:19 PM   #82
Starter

i'm glad to be on your side my fellow planeters.
chief mohawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chief mohawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:20 PM   #83
It's dejavu all over again!

Geez, I go away for a while and you guys are getting people fired from their jobs...harsh, way harsh.,..

What did AH do, besides calling KC a cesspool, that was so bad?
58Forever is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.58Forever is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:20 PM   #84
Phobia

Quote:
Originally posted by Baby Lee
How, praytell is this individual learning a lesson? Is this someone whose insights we'll not be enjoying for a while? Did Griff's employer b!tchslap him or her back?
I'm hoping and feel fairly confident that they will feel some degree of guilt about failure to recognize the "line" in BB fun. Hopefully, they'll recognize that line in the future.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:24 PM   #85
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally posted by pHoBiA
Alright, he's not lying.

Somebody really did email his office - I'm not going to post the name of the regular who chose to do this, but I hope that they have learned a lesson as well.

Dan Griffith wants to move on and we do, too. Wish it would have turned out better, though.

You'll always be welcome at this board, AmericanHero. I hope you'll come back to chat football when everything blows over.

Wow... I'm really surprised. I figured you found the name of the company, and picked a name out of a hat, and AH just feared the footsteps.... I didn't think their was a good chance it was actually him.

That is crossing a line though..... I wonder if this person is a repeat offender?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:30 PM   #86
MVP

I'm probably alone in this opinion, but I think the person who contacted the trolls employer should be banned from the board. He/she crossed a line that should never be crossed.
Chiefnj has disabled reputation
Old 03-03-2003, 04:30 PM   #87
Chiefs Goon

Griffith is a punk.

But emailing the boss is way out of bounds.
KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:33 PM   #88
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiefnj
I'm probably alone in this opinion, but I think the person who contacted the trolls employer should be banned from the board. He/she crossed a line that should never be crossed.
Nope, you aren't alone.

While I think AHole is a dumb a$$ of biblical proportion, I don't think his boss should have been contacted. Intimating that we could do just that, should have been excrutiating enough for him.

Chi
~has officially seen it all at the Chiefsplanet
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:33 PM   #89
Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiefnj
I don't get into the practice of recommending banning, but this is about as bad an offense as I can conjure.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:53 PM   #90
Boom, Boom , Crash

Well he did say i'm sorry AFTER he got his dick shoved half way down his throat...but all in all.BAD BAD BAD thing to do..espeically here!
Hope he does come back actually...give's the BB yet "another" demention of sorts.
But who ever contacted his employer went wayyyyyyyy to far!
Leave the Mod jaz to Phob's and Co.
Smaque is one thing,,,playing room enforcer is another!

IMO All that person did was figured he could't slap the new kid around enough,,,so he said,,"Sure i'll be a perfect lil script kiddie"..I'l do somthng really childish....JUST CUZ I CAN...then wen't back to sucking his thumb
Over-Head has disabled reputation