Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2009, 05:53 AM  
The pizza king of kansas

**** The offical D.T. Goes to the hall of fame thread ****

Congrat D.T. Somewhere i know my mom telling him how much a fan i am.
Posted via Mobile Device
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #46
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Crunch View Post
Thank you NFL Network for all of these damn commercials.
ESPN doing it also. Getting them in before the long speeches.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #47
Unsparing

Mean Joe Green! Sweet.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #48
Champs!

Would be nice if this was done streamed over the internets.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:12 PM   #49
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Would be nice if this was done streamed over the internets.
Why? That's the most out of synch horridness ever.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:14 PM   #50
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raised On Riots View Post
Why? That's the most out of synch horridness ever.
Some people don't have cable TV.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #51
Veteran

Quote:

Try www.justin.tv
The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #52
Unsparing

Quote:
My bad, man. Sorry.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:16 PM   #53
Banned

Has war chant started yet?
LaChapelle ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.LaChapelle ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:17 PM   #54
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChapelle View Post
Has war chant started yet?
We're barely getting underway.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:19 PM   #55
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raised On Riots View Post
My bad, man. Sorry.
It's cool. You didn't know. Hell, I didn't know we'd (wife and I) would be going to her parents for the weekend until the last minute. Needless to say, I'm not too pleased about it, since I would had liked to go home and DVD'rd it.

I just hope that NFL Network will re-play it tomorrow before the ball game, if I were to have a chance to get it DVD'rd.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:20 PM   #56
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Grand_Illusion View Post
Dude, you are the ****ING man.

Massive rep.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #57
Please speak your mind

Quote:
It's cool. You didn't know. Hell, I didn't know we'd (wife and I) would be going to her parents for the weekend until the last minute. Needless to say, I'm not too pleased about it, since I would had liked to go home and DVD'rd it.

I just hope that NFL Network will re-play it tomorrow before the ball game, if I were to have a chance to get it DVD'rd.
Not to worry. I'm sure someone gonna throw it up as a torrent. At least that's what I'm counting on...
Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #58
Veteran

Quote:

Massive rep.
It is a great day!
The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.The_Grand_Illusion would the whole thing.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #59
Unsparing

Quote:

Massive rep.
Sweet, man! Hook it up, and let's get this party started!
Old 08-08-2009, 05:22 PM   #60
Champs!

http://www.justin.tv/dmca_old_boy

Send Rep to The Grand Illusion.