Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 03-18-2009, 06:10 AM  
In BB I trust

My sig / Leaving ChiefsPlanet

Apparently, without any kind of warning or notice, a moderator has decided to replace my signature with one of his or her own choosing.

Regrettably, while moderators have every right to do so, I also have the right to leave the board. During my almost six years on this forum, I have never changed my username, and I never engage in sig/avatar bets. Those items are a reflection of me and my thoughts, and if I cannot control them then I won't be staying.

I recognize that the signature isn't even offensive or demeaning to me or others, or in most respects a "big deal" at all, but the principle applies nonetheless.

And I'd imagine some will cheer the prospect of my departure.

Sorry to bring this up publicly, but I have no idea who the current moderators are, as I have never paid attention to any of that. In fact, this is the first time I can remember dealing with a moderator on here.

EDIT: FALSE ALARM. I'M AN IDIOT -- IGNORE THIS THREAD.

Last edited by Amnorix; 03-18-2009 at 06:34 AM..
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:29 AM   #16
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Maybe we can get someone else to quit.
I can think of some I'd like to see quit...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:29 AM   #17
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Newb.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:29 AM   #18
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I agree. You make me want to gouge out your eyes and beat other people with them.

I'm like Whitlock -- I only exist to rouse your passions.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:31 AM   #19
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Newb.
Yes, I know.

So, umm, how bout those Royals.... Let's get this thread off the front page, shall we?
Old 03-18-2009, 06:33 AM   #20
Supporter

wow

stupid ****ing noobs are ruining this place...
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:35 AM   #21
#triggering

Looks like Cutler isn't the only drama queen...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:38 AM   #22
Supporter

Quick mods!!! Change DCS sig!!!
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:43 AM   #23
Wasted away again...

This may be the worse "I'm leaving forever" thread in Chiefsplanet history. Or the best. I'm not sure...

Last edited by Dartgod; 03-18-2009 at 07:39 AM..
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:44 AM   #24
Veteran

If you left, who would be here to contradict all the stupid shit the fanbois have to say about Pioli?
Tiger's Fan has disabled reputation
Old 03-18-2009, 06:45 AM   #25
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
I'm like Whitlock -- I only exist to rouse your passions.
Don't make me challenge you to a sig duel.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:47 AM   #26
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
I don't pay any attention to software upgrades either.

How does one fix this, if it wasn't a mod override? I checked my sig in my profile, and it's still what I had it as, as opposed to what it is showing now.
Go to where you edit your signature. Yours should still be in there. Just save it.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:48 AM   #27
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
This may be the worse "I'm leaving forever" threads in Chiefsplanet history. Or the best. I'm not sure...
Certainly the shortest threatened departure...
Old 03-18-2009, 06:50 AM   #28
Supreme Commander of My House

I nominate this thread for Hall of Classic Whoops forum.
cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:56 AM   #29
Cast Iron Jedi

This may be the shortest-lived "vacation" EVAR!

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:00 AM   #30
MVP

The played out I'm leaving Thread... Nothing more lame.

My suggestions:

- If you have to leave, just go man.

- If you're burned out? Take a couple months off.
suds79 would the whole thing.suds79 would the whole thing.suds79 would the whole thing.suds79 would the whole thing.suds79 would the whole thing.suds79 would the whole thing.suds79 would the whole thing.suds79 would the whole thing.suds79 would the whole thing.suds79 would the whole thing.suds79 would the whole thing.