Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 12:49 AM  
Just a li'l Evel

Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!

Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:08 PM   #1606
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red
yes I am.
Can I come over?
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.

Old 02-08-2008, 08:24 AM   #1607
Rookie

kirstie

i am still waiting on the pics of your feet

if it makes you feel any better, luv posted pics of her sexy feet and nothing bad happened
FootFanatic is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FootFanatic is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 02-08-2008, 08:56 AM   #1608
Chiefs Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootFanatic
kirstie

if it makes you feel any better, luv posted pics of her sexy feet and nothing bad happened
If I am not mistaken those are most likely her feet in her avatar had you bothered to look.

Remember to wear a rain coat.

Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:02 AM   #1609

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88TG88
I remember you had a hot wife. You still with her ?

nah, she finally smarted up and dumped my arse....
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:15 AM   #1610
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Mr. Crazy Coffee

Mr. Crazy Coffee: Don't feel bad. My old lady did the same thing right before she inherited close to 2 mil. Nice of her to dump a guy on disability that's half crippled in the shoulders and neck. And turn around a month later an start seeing a guy in public. I wonder? They bought a new $300,000 house which is high for a town of 1500 and we aren't even divorced yet. I hope to get the final dump on her.
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:22 AM   #1611

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedstooge
Mr. Crazy Coffee: Don't feel bad. My old lady did the same thing right before she inherited close to 2 mil. Nice of her to dump a guy on disability that's half crippled in the shoulders and neck. And turn around a month later an start seeing a guy in public. I wonder? They bought a new $300,000 house which is high for a town of 1500 and we aren't even divorced yet. I hope to get the final dump on her.

hire a lawyer, tell him about her inheritance and he'll go get his money, and maybe even some for you....

sorry to hear it man, divorce sucks. This is now my second - and I'm 35. I think that makes me Ross from Friends......
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:51 AM   #1612
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Divorce

Mr. CrazyCoffey: My second as well. Only this one I never saw coming. Friggin woman. I initally wasn't going after the inheritence as it was left only in her name, although I took more care of the old man then she did. But I think I will go for broke. Inheritance is not a marital assest if left in only one's name, but she always considered it our farm and our money so I have to destroy her credibility. Then I don't know if it will make much difference. So much on the judge. Oh well, I'm 250 yards out and getting the 3 Wood out and going to drive for the green.
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:53 AM   #1613

Quote:
Mr. CrazyCoffey: My second as well. Only this one I never saw coming. Friggin woman. I initally wasn't going after the inheritence as it was left only in her name, although I took more care of the old man then she did. But I think I will go for broke. Inheritance is not a marital assest if left in only one's name, but she always considered it our farm and our money so I have to destroy her credibility. Then I don't know if it will make much difference. So much on the judge. Oh well, I'm 250 yards out and getting the 3 Wood out and going to drive for the green.

3 wood or 12 gauge, just don't leave any evidence and the money is sure to be yours....

Old 02-08-2008, 09:59 AM   #1614
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootFanatic
kirstie

Hi GoChiefs err, some regular. Nobody is this obvious about being FUITH.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #1615
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsRacer
Kirstie, if you're going to post here, you need to talk about your poop. How was it today? I haven't gone yet, but the other day it was rather unpleasant and a bit leaky.
STILL WAITING!
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 02-09-2008, 09:45 AM   #1616
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Mr. Sportsracer

Mr. Sportsracer: Still no answer to your poop question? Perhaps you'll have to find another to ask. I take narcotics so I don't have good poops so I'm of little help. Mr. Cro seems to show interest in that field, perhaps he is the one you need to start the discussion with.

Old 02-09-2008, 09:51 AM   #1617
MVP

Quote:
Mr. CrazyCoffey: My second as well. Only this one I never saw coming. Friggin woman.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quick_lime
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 02-09-2008, 10:13 AM   #1618
MVP

Quote:
I agree with Coffee. You may have grounds for getting some of that cash since you were married so long. You should gather the facts as you see them and go see a GOOD attorney who specializes in this field. Good luck.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.

Old 02-09-2008, 10:31 AM   #1619
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Mr. Chiefaroo

Mr. Chiefaroo: I appreciate the words of kindness and enthusiam. I have an appointment with my attorney on Tuesday so plan to hammer out the facts then. Its so hard to make a determination on an attorney. In fact I have thought of starting an Internet site to rate attorneys. You just don't know what you are getting.

The same goes for the medical field. How many times have you gone to a Dr. and really known nothing about them? Most are via recommendation, like my current attorney, but those recommendations can be very biased.

You place your life in the hands of a guy that charges $160 an hour, a town of 8,000 people and wonder. Then I see the guy driving a friggin mini-van and think "oh my God what have I got myself into". Making that kind of money and driving a mini-van? I have talked with his secretaries and tried to get inside info. on him but I don't know. I may dump him and get a big roller out of K.C. But then I've heard judges from small counties, like where our divorce is to be heard, don't like the bringing in of big guns.

I'm caught in a quandry, wanting to believe the guy but also don't see enough spark in him to show that he want's to punish her the way I want to. I guess we will see after Tuesday.

Thanks for the encouragement. Simplex, I like your plan but I'm just not the type.

Old 02-09-2008, 10:42 AM   #1620
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Mr. Chiefaroo: I appreciate the words of kindness and enthusiam. I have an appointment with my attorney on Tuesday so plan to hammer out the facts then. Its so hard to make a determination on an attorney. In fact I have thought of starting an Internet site to rate attorneys. You just don't know what you are getting.

The same goes for the medical field. How many times have you gone to a Dr. and really known nothing about them? Most are via recommendation, like my current attorney, but those recommendations can be very biased.

You place your life in the hands of a guy that charges $160 an hour, a town of 8,000 people and wonder. Then I see the guy driving a friggin mini-van and think "oh my God what have I got myself into". Making that kind of money and driving a mini-van? I have talked with his secretaries and tried to get inside info. on him but I don't know. I may dump him and get a big roller out of K.C. But then I've heard judges from small counties, like where our divorce is to be heard, don't like the bringing in of big guns.

I'm caught in a quandry, wanting to believe the guy but also don't see enough spark in him to show that he want's to punish her the way I want to. I guess we will see after Tuesday.

Thanks for the encouragement. Simplex, I like your plan but I'm just not the type.
What's the name of that lawfirm from St. Louis who specialize in divorce for men? Ozzy Smith used to be a spokesman for them, iirc. They do advertisements on the radio all the time. Can't think of the name though.

Anyway, if there is significant money at stake, I'd imagine that they'd put one of their better lawyers on the job if you went to them.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread