Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-05-2006, 10:51 AM  
MY LITTLE #15

Moooo....

....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:14 PM   #196
Poser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner
Always a good practice before you get t-bone marinated.
After that comment, you should go hide.
ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:16 PM   #197
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner
Always a good practice before you get t-bone marinated.
I always assumed that Moooo was into leather.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:17 PM   #198
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
I'd try chiefs4me, but I'm relatively sure those udders are long dried up.

Kind of looking like tennis balls in knee-high tube socks, if you get my meaning.

Granny saggers coming this way?
Quick, cheese it!
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:19 PM   #199
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs
Just what are you saying, Tribal?
If he tries to duck and run we'll find out his new handle to torment him like a leper at a dermatologist.

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 09-05-2006 at 06:45 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:21 PM   #200
Hockey Town

Does he scream out MOOO after sex like he does in his posts?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:23 PM   #201
Boom, Boom , Crash

Anyone wanna give me the "cliff’s Notes" on this thread so I don’t have to actually read 200 posts?
Over-Head has disabled reputation
Old 09-05-2006, 06:24 PM   #202
a haw haw haw

I have to moooove on now,check back later to see if the Moooo Zoo Review is still plodding along.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:24 PM   #203
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Head
Anyone wanna give me the "cliff’s Notes" on this thread so I don’t have to actually read 200 posts?
It was an epic tale of betrayal and..... cow puns.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:42 PM   #204
Poser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
It was an epic tale of betrayal and..... cow puns.

Wouldn't that be an epic tail of betrayal and cow puns?

All I know is that Mooo has been getting slaughtered in this thread.
ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:47 PM   #205
mod-ish

Wow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg threadeject.jpg (10.4 KB, 379 views)
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:50 PM   #206
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Gump
Everyone can say what they want, but Luv deserves better than some asswipe who lacks the balls to apologize for his random dick dipping. A girlfriend of 5 years isn't something you forget to mention before diving in. A real man steps up. Even when he's made a mistake.
What a shock that Eddie Haskell hasn't bothered to show up to defend his actions. I imagine he is feeding his "girlfriend" a load of BS trying to 'splain his lame behavior. Sack up loser, and face the music. Some of us saw through your BS long ago, and are thoroughly enjoying the comuppance you are receiving. It must suck being exposed as someone full of BS like you have been.
hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:50 PM   #207
Voodoo Chile

JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:57 PM   #208
Giggitty!

Women will fall for almost anything, almost anytime. My wife was abused by a skinny little twit for 10 years, I never understand how dudes do that. Sorry ya got screwed over, so to speak. Learned a lesson now mooove on, sorry. Don't fuggin give it up so fuggin quick, geesus! Try a little restraint for Pete's sake!

I just want to see what mooo thinks, personally I can't trust someone who signs his name to every post, like we hang on every word; it's ridiculous. Either way, he's been seriously called out in front of us all, so I cannot wait to read "the response"
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:00 PM   #209
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagrin
Women will fall for almost anything, almost anytime. My wife was abused by a skinny little twit for 10 years, I never understand how dudes do that. Sorry ya got screwed over, so to speak. Learned a lesson now mooove on, sorry. Don't fuggin give it up so fuggin quick, geesus! Try a little restraint for Pete's sake!

I just want to see what mooo thinks, personally I can't trust someone who signs his name to every post, like we hang on every word; it's ridiculous. Either way, he's been seriously called out in front of us all, so I cannot wait to read "the response"
I'm thinking Moooo isn't going to post for a while, if ever.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:01 PM   #210
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagrin

thus if he changes his handle on the website I hope the mods let us know so we can torture his ass Bangkok style
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.