Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 10-18-2005, 10:39 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Down goes the Beer Looter. Long Live Endelt260 in Photoshop Lore

The first of many:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...id=48288&stc=1

Disclaimer: I made none of these.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 10-18-2005 at 10:48 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2005, 03:39 PM   #106
Most Valuable Poster

BRC is very protective of his threads... they must be bumped at all cost.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2005, 03:51 PM   #107
MER

lazy ass moderators
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2005, 04:33 PM   #108
Don't Tease Me

Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2005, 04:34 PM   #109
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I should lock it

Nah. You should "sticky" it. heh.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 12-30-2005, 04:37 PM   #110
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:09 PM   #111
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz
You may be on to something Laz.
Every planet poll has the Gaz option.
Maybe every planet thread should have the Laz gif of Endelt.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:21 PM   #112
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy
You may be on to something Laz.
Every planet poll has the Gaz option.
Maybe every planet thread should have the Laz gif of Endelt.
heh heh

what a concept ... they come in all sizes for your convenience

for sigs

even avatar size

Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:24 PM   #113
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz
heh heh

even avatar size

heh, heh....
Old 12-30-2005, 08:27 PM   #114
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
goddammit
You had to know with Phil's departure, that this sort of thing was coming....
Old 12-30-2005, 08:30 PM   #115
MER

I always wanted to try and turn a gay guy straight.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:32 PM   #116
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer
maybe if you wear a Endelt strap-on special
Old 12-30-2005, 09:00 PM   #117
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer
Hard to say, but by looking at that gif I don't think you've done it yet.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:05 PM   #118
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy
Hard to say, but by looking at that gif I don't think you've done it yet.
I'm Superwoman, but I just found out the man was gay a couple hours ago. Give me until Sunday at least.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:17 PM   #119
Just a li'l Evel

Speaking of greatest threads...
I just pi$$ed myself!
bump-worthy...AGAIN!
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:58 PM   #120
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel
Speaking of greatest threads...
I just pi$$ed myself!
bump-worthy...AGAIN!
I agree TE. This is a big time classic.
Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.