Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 05-01-2005, 01:51 AM  
The pizza king of kansas

I feel shitty

drank tequila and beer and ate pizza. threw up and feel crappy. Then releaseing my emotions like crazy. Feeling bad cause my brother compared my articles to toliet paper. Anybody think i'm over reacting.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:42 PM   #31
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief
LOL. Jeezuz, can I buy a punctuation mark? He should breed with DP4me.

**** you asshole.......and who are you kidding...your adopt a chief RAN away from home....
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:45 PM   #32
When a nightmare becomes real

Drank taqulia and beer and feel likem shit. I hate ****ing texas fans and ksu will be that damn good. Also wish people would email head of scout.com and get my job back

I like this quote better, Brad.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:56 PM   #33
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
**** you asshole.......and who are you kidding...your adopt a chief RAN away from home....
Your adopt-a-chief didn't even make the playoffs, bitch!
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:23 PM   #34
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
er... why are you responding to "dp4me"?

surely you don't want to be called that forever, do you?
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:24 PM   #35
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by go bo

How is the ol Indep. doin these days?
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:24 PM   #36
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psicosis
Your adopt-a-chief didn't even make the playoffs, bitch!

loser......
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:26 PM   #37

Quote:
loser......
And the list of people you can have conversations with on here with out calling them names has been reduced to badgirl.

I am sure it is just everyone else though...
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:26 PM   #38
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcnut
Well at least i'd written better then fatlock.
Fatlock is a great writer. You may not like his message, but he can write.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:27 PM   #39
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by go bo

as long as they don't mess with my account .....

I wasn't so much responding to the name as assholes contempt for knut..

besides, I am sure Killer will have a new name for me soon....
Old 05-01-2005, 02:29 PM   #40
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Man, first smacking down the lovelorn with his patented "face it, you're fat and ugly" seminar, now this.
Someone smacked Phobes with a ball peen hammer right over his 'candor' center.
Heh heh, I've never been diplomat material. But, at least people know where they stand with me. Don't ask me a question you don't want the answer to.... I warned my wife of that early. She was a quick learner, too.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:30 PM   #41
Phobia

Quote:
as long as they don't mess with my account .....

I wasn't so much responding to the name as assholes contempt for knut..

besides, I am sure Killer will have a new name for me soon....
I don't think anybody has contempt for 'nut. Quite the opposite, in fact. I just think he needs to set his sites on another career.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:32 PM   #42
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
And the list of people you can have conversations with on here with out calling them names has been reduced to badgirl.

I am sure it is just everyone else though...

Zach.....what makes you think you know who I talk to and who I don't. You have no clue..just like I don't with you. But you constantly think you know every little thing about everybody on here. Why do you feel the need to always be in control......
Old 05-01-2005, 02:33 PM   #43
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Heh heh, I've never been diplomat material. But, at least people know where they stand with me. Don't ask me a question you don't want the answer to.... I warned my wife of that early. She was a quick learner, too.

.....I have one of those husband's also.....don't ask if you don't want to hear the answer...makes for a fun time.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:33 PM   #44
Wheeeeee!!!

I'm feeling a bit shitty myself. It seems that a certain someone decided to downsize the sig pic I worked so hard to make for them.

I'm not mentioning any names.You know who you are.

Damn lawyer types anyway
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:34 PM   #45

Quote:
Zach.....what makes you think you know who I talk to and who I don't. You have no clue..just like I don't with you. But you constantly think you know every little thing about everybody on here. Why do you feel the need to always be in control......
On the board....its obvious who you talk too and do not talk to on the board.

What makes you think I know who you talk to in real life? I wouldn't for wish such information.