Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-15-2004, 01:00 PM  
Living the dream

Arab man sets himself on fire outside WH!

Story just in.
Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-15-2004, 06:06 PM   #76
THE RED MENACE

You still got those dents on your head Flunkie?
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-15-2004, 06:10 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat2005

Fox said the man poured gas on himself just outside the gate and lit himself up!
Hey, that's wasting gas.
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-15-2004, 06:12 PM   #78
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
Rumour has it Flunkie was conceived on 2 for 1 night.
I have to ask, . . . two for one WHAT?

Two at bats?
Two customers?
Two inputs?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2004, 06:19 PM   #79
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
I have to ask, . . . two for one WHAT?

Two at bats?
Two customers?
Two inputs?
All of the above, no telling who the father was. Flunkie's mothers house handles more traffic on 2 for 1 night than the parking lot at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-15-2004, 07:05 PM   #80
Screw U if U can't take a joke

I wonder if anyone brought marshmallows. Arab toasted marshmallows, umm, umm good.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-15-2004, 08:52 PM   #81
Veteran

Quote:

Is that like "drink and drown" nite??? You know, pay 3 dollars free beer till 3:00 A.M. Hey wait that's just sick, no way I am the father, I demanded abortions back in the day. Ummm never mind I'll swear I wasn't there.
MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-15-2004, 08:58 PM   #82
May 1993 - June 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
I wonder if anyone brought marshmallows. Arab toasted marshmallows, umm, umm good.
i did

got the roasting sticks?
Loki is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Loki is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:18 PM   #83
Banned

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't stand behind anything and quit acting like your all bad. Your mom is an Islamic whore, now what? Hurry along, go find your little butt buddy cop friend to see if he will help you out now. When you find him you tell him I said his mom is a whore too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

BIC_Dildy,

I see you are coming out of your hole again when you think being on ignore protects you from me exposing your low-life level of intelligence to the whole BB. But then again you are doing a great job of that yourself. You are an intellectual insect. Just call me the fly-swatter. But like some flies you can get swatted and still survive to eat more excrement. Enjoy yours. Calling my mother names here is a new low that I didn't think even you are capable to sink to. That I will bring this to the Mods' attention is not for myself, but rather for protecting this forum from dirty, low bottom-feeders like you. As for my mother, let me tell you a thing or two. She is a well respected educator who owned and operated her own elementary school. She herself was a teacher. Today, at age 81, she is still active teaching children. She has the respect of folks far more advanced, accomplished and educated than you. I'm talking about professors and deans of colleges in this country who in large part make up the parents of her current and former students. My mother is also a very accomplished and published poet. She also speaks not only Farsi, but French fluently. She does well enough with English to live her independent life in this country.

Now let's talk about your mother.......

You know what though, I won't disrespect her. For two reasons:

1- The class and upbringing that I have, you cannot even dream about coming close to. Your low IQ won't even allow you to imagine it.

2- I won't disrespect your mother, because she is already not respecting herself for not flushing when she had you.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:24 PM   #84
fides quaerens intellectum

Don't let Big_Daddy get under you Frankie. He just does it because the steriods he's taken has made his nuts the size of peas, and he's gotta vent somehow
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:25 PM   #85
fides quaerens intellectum

Can't we just all be friends, dammit!?
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:27 PM   #86
Banned

Baby Lee and Cohise, shame on you for casting your lot with this bottom-feeder. I have treated you with more respect even when we have clashed. You obviously do not deserve it.

MadMax I don't recall any exchange with you. But obviously you can't wait to team up with the low IQs of this forum. If you consider yourself one, then my guess is you will respond in a daring low IQ way like they will. I will leave it at that. Think about it. If you can.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:39 PM   #87
Reap the whirlwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie
Baby Lee and Cohise, shame on you for casting your lot with this bottom-feeder. I have treated you with more respect even when we have clashed. You obviously do not deserve it.

MadMax I don't recall any exchange with you. But obviously you can't wait to team up with the low IQs of this forum. If you consider yourself one, then my guess is you will respond in a daring low IQ way like they will. I will leave it at that. Think about it. If you can.
Alway's with the drama. If you would just ignore the insults, they wouldn't have their desired effect.
Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:40 PM   #88
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie
Quote:
You don't stand behind anything and quit acting like your all bad. Your mom is an Islamic whore, now what? Hurry along, go find your little butt buddy cop friend to see if he will help you out now. When you find him you tell him I said his mom is a whore too.

Quote:

BIC_Dildy,

I see you are coming out of your hole again when you think being on ignore protects you from me exposing your low-life level of intelligence to the whole BB. But then again you are doing a great job of that yourself. You are an intellectual insect. Just call me the fly-swatter. But like some flies you can get swatted and still survive to eat more excrement. Enjoy yours. Calling my mother names here is a new low that I didn't think even you are capable to sink to. That I will bring this to the Mods' attention is not for myself, but rather for protecting this forum from dirty, low bottom-feeders like you. As for my mother, let me tell you a thing or two. She is a well respected educator who owned and operated her own elementary school. She herself was a teacher. Today, at age 81, she is still active teaching children. She has the respect of folks far more advanced, accomplished and educated than you. I'm talking about professors and deans of colleges in this country who in large part make up the parents of her current and former students. My mother is also a very accomplished and published poet. She also speaks not only Farsi, but French fluently. She does well enough with English to live her independent life in this country.

Now let's talk about your mother.......

You know what though, I won't disrespect her. For two reasons:

1- The class and upbringing that I have, you cannot even dream about coming close to. Your low IQ won't even allow you to imagine it.

2- I won't disrespect your mother, because she is already not respecting herself for not flushing when she had you.

For some reason I picture the soup nazi guy on Seinfeld yelling this at his customers. I can't help it.

Frankie, you're a pretty funny guy when you put your mind to it. This is good stuff.
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:41 PM   #89
MVP

I hope that didn't come out in a daring low IQ way.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:52 PM   #90
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dog
Alway's with the drama. If you would just ignore the insults, they wouldn't have their desired effect.
The guys mentioned have been diametrically opposed to me on just about every political subject, just like yourself. But as bad as we have clashed there has always been a line we have not crossed. Though these guys have not yet crossed it with me, their gleeful and relentless approval and enticing of the low class jerk who has makes me very disappointed in them. Hence my message to them.

And this is more self-explaining than I have done in years.