Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-18-2012, 05:59 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Licking a chicks ASS

Would you do it?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:02 AM   #136
Inmem 2.0

Let's switch it up a bit.....

When you licked da hole what'd it taste like?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:04 AM   #137
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
The Hole itself? I would if was freshly showered. I've never done it before.....but i'd tinker with the idea if it was zest fully clean on a good looking woman.
That shitter box isn't fully clean unless it's ZEST fully clean. Ain't that the truth?
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #138
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
Let's switch it up a bit.....

When you licked da hole what'd it taste like?
Kind of sugary/sweet. It's not a taste I prefer, but if my chick is recently showered or bathed, I'll definitely do it.

The thing is, I hate the mere thought that chicks are able to fart and poop. It grosses me out. In fact, if any of my significant others have farted in front of me in the past, I usually throw a bit of a fit and won't speak to them for about 5 minutes. While I find girl farts/poops repulsive, it confuses me as to why I'm actually willing to lick my fiancee's bunghole when I have a woodrow. I think it comes down to a couple things:

1.) You get a "she is willing to get as freaky as possible with ME" feeling that is kind of encouraging.

and

2.) Every time I've done this, it has been when my chick was recently showered. It's kind of a turn-on when the dirtiest part of your hot fiancee's anatomy is actually clean and non-stinky and definitely cleaner than you'd expect other girls to be.

Sitting here thinking about it, it does not sound appealing at all....but when it's on, by golly it's on!

Just my two cents about licking chick's bungholes.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:15 PM   #139
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Why? Isn't that just standard procedure?
More of a tips/how to/strategy/results thread.

Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #140
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
I'm seriously considering starting a shaving my balls thread.
Potentially Q.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:25 PM   #141
In Search of a Life

So do you all have your wives fill out a questionairre before hitting the sack at night?

When is the last time you pooped?
Do you feel the urge to poop now?
Have you thoroughly scrubbed your bunghole since last pooping?
Showered or just toilet paper?
Are you SURE you scrubbed well and things are sparkly clean?

Very well.

Do you prefer a rimjob or full on tongue thrusting?

Commence analinguis!
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #142
Hello

Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:45 PM   #143
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
So do you all have your wives fill out a questionairre before hitting the sack at night?

When is the last time you pooped?
Do you feel the urge to poop now?
Have you thoroughly scrubbed your bunghole since last pooping?
Showered or just toilet paper?
Are you SURE you scrubbed well and things are sparkly clean?

Very well.

Do you prefer a rimjob or full on tongue thrusting?

Commence analinguis!
Yes, I do ask those questions.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:47 PM   #144
Banned

Without question. I'm a freak and love likcing women's asses.
Sucky < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sucky < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sucky < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sucky < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sucky < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sucky < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sucky < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sucky < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sucky < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sucky < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sucky < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:49 PM   #145
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoswaff View Post
Yes, I do ask those questions.
Liar. You know you're a freak and will go down even when it's brown.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:57 PM   #146
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
You're a whiny bitch.
you're an autistic virgin
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #147
Got swag?

You bet your ass I do.
QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #148
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And putting your dick in her mouth isn't? Flinging a load in between the hills when there's a perfectly good sheet you could put it on?

It's all fair down there. If she's willing to lick my balls when I get home from work and put up with whatever cheese has built up over 8 hours of sitting in an office chair, then by God, I'll nut up and tongue-**** the backdoor if that's what she's into.

A good woman's going to do all kinds of sex stuff that, if taken out of context is 'degrading'. But when you look at it as something she'll do for you because she'll know you like it then it's your job to reciprocate.

Grow up, be a man and do your job. If part of that job's licking an asshole, then so be it.
^
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:13 PM   #149
MVP

Quote:
And putting your dick in her mouth isn't? Flinging a load in between the hills when there's a perfectly good sheet you could put it on?

It's all fair down there. If she's willing to lick my balls when I get home from work and put up with whatever cheese has built up over 8 hours of sitting in an office chair, then by God, I'll nut up and tongue-**** the backdoor if that's what she's into.

A good woman's going to do all kinds of sex stuff that, if taken out of context is 'degrading'. But when you look at it as something she'll do for you because she'll know you like it then it's your job to reciprocate.

Grow up, be a man and do your job. If part of that job's licking an asshole, then so be it.
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #150
Got swag?

Quote:

QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.