Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:16 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

*****Official Royals vs Blue Jays GDT - April 25th*****

this wouldn't be the first time my GDT got rained out this year...

cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:27 PM   #241
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
The Papa John's guy?
That guy would make a better baseball manager, I'm sure.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2024, 12:02 AM   #242
Veteran

this thread needs moar bags of milk
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 04-26-2024, 12:10 AM   #243
I'll **** anything that moves!

Had a buddy who moved to Canada a couple years ago. It’s been a bigger adjustment than he imagined it would be. He’s spoken to me about what it’s like having conversations with Canadians, and how frustrating it can be, though in a way that is difficult to fully understand. So much passive aggressive shit. Always “nice” and “pleasant”, with a tone of ultra-superiority complex. After reading through this ridiculous thread, I think I finally get it. Basically, if you’re high functioning autistic, you’re Canadian.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-26-2024, 12:17 AM   #244
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Had a buddy who moved to Canada a couple years ago. It’s been a bigger adjustment than he imagined it would be. He’s spoken to me about what it’s like having conversations with Canadians, and how frustrating it can be, though in a way that is difficult to fully understand. So much passive aggressive shit. Always “nice” and “pleasant”, with a tone of ultra-superiority complex. After reading through this ridiculous thread, I think I finally get it. Basically, if you’re high functioning autistic, you’re Canadian.
That may all be true (or it could be a patronizing crock of shit, who is to say), but I can say that they don't try to gatekeep baseball game threads on their football forums there. It's a welcome relief.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2024, 12:39 AM   #245
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
That may all be true (or it could be a patronizing crock of shit, who is to say), but I can say that they don't try to gatekeep baseball game threads on their football forums there. It's a welcome relief.
Hahaha…. After seeing you relentlessly embarrass yourself in this now 17/18 page GDT thread, it’s all good man, I finally get it now. We’re good. Congrats on using a buzzword…. “Gatekeep”

Hey CP, we can keep him right? After all, he’s been here for 20 years!

God love ya. You’re just a special kind of guy…
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-26-2024, 12:59 AM   #246
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Hahaha…. After seeing you relentlessly embarrass yourself in this now 17/18 page GDT thread, it’s all good man, I finally get it now. We’re good. Congrats on using a buzzword…. “Gatekeep”

Hey CP, we can keep him right? After all, he’s been here for 20 years!

God love ya. You’re just a special kind of guy…
All of that petty shit talking bothered you that much, eh?

If I had known that disrupting your precious Royals/Jays GDT with Jays talk on a Chiefs football message board for a few days would hit this kind of nerve, rest assured that I'd never have done it.

You needn't worry, though, you can get back to enjoying your little baseball team tomorrow in peace. Well, until Monday that is. Perhaps you'll learn to take things a little less personally in the meantime.