Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-17-2016, 10:00 AM  
Take a Chill Pill

Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game

Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2018, 01:49 PM   #181
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
You knew for 6 months when this release day was...you could have booked your family get together any other time..

Fail son, FAIL.
It's a Halloween related visit based around a big party I had no hand in planning. Sometimes you just get ****ed.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2018, 01:51 PM   #182
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
It's a Halloween related visit based around a big party I had no hand in planning. Sometimes you just get ****ed.
You should go as John Marston and just act like a ****ing asshole.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:02 PM   #183
Shit

I ordered the rdr2 ps4 pack that pest posted. They sent a confirmation e mail to the wife and she says "that's agreat idea for bubba's Christmas present"

FML...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:12 PM   #184
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I ordered the rdr2 ps4 pack that pest posted. They sent a confirmation e mail to the wife and she says "that's agreat idea for bubba's Christmas present"

FML...
I would have literally turned and said..."that's mine" I am not above it at all.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:15 PM   #185
Hockey Town

Actually you could hit her with some logic..unless your kid who I assume you are referring to, has a 4k tv just respond with, that is for a 4ktv, that is why it's mine.

Might come off a little less ass.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:25 PM   #186
Shit

He's actually got a 4k lmao.

The main issue is that he's wanted one and I told him I would get him one lmao. I ain't buying 2 either.

His birthday is in a couple weeks, I think it may just be an early birthday present lmao
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2018, 08:56 PM   #187
The man you could post like.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:43 PM   #188
Take a Chill Pill

Who else is ready for Midnight?

Mods please change title of thread to Red Dead Redemption 2
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:52 PM   #189
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Got the redemption code. First went to Game Stop and for regular game play down load was $79.99 Special Edition $89.99 and Ultimate Edition $99.99 Holy Shit Balls.

Went to Walmart and got regular game play for $59.99 and my big gripe of this buying a receipt with download code on it is I like to open the package and see a shiny disk and have a pamphlet that had the main charactors and a bio about them and you get a map those kick ass. Nope not so much fun anymore they taken the fun out of buying video games.

Anyways I'm ready for tonight I go to work 11pm work four hours and have someone coming in at 3am so I can start my vaaacaation There better be some good old fashion brothels to **** wenches & in this game.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:06 PM   #190

Pretty realistic

Spoiler!
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:08 PM   #191
MVP

god dammit spoiler that shit
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:12 PM   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
god dammit spoiler that shit
Done. Why, though?
Old 10-25-2018, 01:17 PM   #193
Hockey Town

I gotta run by gamestop so I can grab mine at like 9 tonight.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:17 PM   #194
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Done. Why, though?
lol, just like to find out things like this on my own. Not a big deal i was half ****ing with you
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:20 PM   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
lol, just like to find out things like this on my own. Not a big deal i was half ****ing with you
Alright