Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:27 AM   #436
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
That was his way of proving to her that he can see everything.
Exactly. It shows Sansa that Bran really could see things that happened when he wasn't there. Same trick he used on Delorous Edd to get through the gate at Castle Black, tells him he saw a traumatic event he was involved in. It was weird how out of it Bran seemed though. Didn't even seem happy to see Sansa when she hugged him.
Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:34 AM   #437
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Exactly. It shows Sansa that Bran really could see things that happened when he wasn't there. Same trick he used on Delorous Edd to get through the gate at Castle Black, tells him he saw a traumatic event he was involved in. It was weird how out of it Bran seemed though. Didn't even seem happy to see Sansa when she hugged him.
I think he's only focused on one thing.....and that's the Night King.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:39 AM   #438
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Right. That whole interaction was weird. I think it was intended to show that Bran was singularly focused on the night king and didn't have time for family reunions.

But the fact that he tried to compliment her by saying how beautiful she was either pointed to bad writing or he is going ****ing crazy.

It wasn't obvious to me what they were going for there with Bran. As far as Sansa, she was obviously trying to lead her people and obviously cares for her family.

I was with Bran when he talked about being the 3 eyed raven and doesn't have time to be a lord. But then he shifted gears and talked about her wedding. That lost me.
She acted like she was skeptical of his "3 eyed raven" claim so he was trying to show her he could really see things.

N/m, two answers were enough... you probably didn't need a 3rd.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:43 AM   #439
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Bran and, presumably, Howland Reed know the truth. No one else would have any way to know, for Varys to find out.
The servant lady in the room knew the truth. How many other servants/children of servants knew the truth? That's how Varys gets his info.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:55 AM   #440
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Will be interesting to see what Euron does once he hears Cersei is publicly banging her brother.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 10:06 AM   #441
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Will be interesting to see what Euron does once he hears Cersei is publicly banging her brother.
That was one of my favorite parts last night,

"I need some advice, does she like it rough? Maybe a finger in the bum?"
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:07 AM   #442
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Probably ask to join in on a threeway.
allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:11 AM   #443
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post

I laughed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard View Post
Probably ask to join in on a threeway.
Hah no doubt. And have Yara there as a fluffer.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:16 AM   #444
Supporter

Quote:
That was his way of proving to her that he can see everything.
I guess that makes some sense. It was just weird and grossly ineffective. She ran off and still doesn't empathize or understand what the **** he is doing.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:17 AM   #445
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post

I laughed pretty hard.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:22 AM   #446
MVP

A conversation me and Mrs raybec had last night was around whether or not Jamie tells Cersei that Olenna killed Joffrey and if so, I doubt there's any way she believes her. She will search tirelessly for reasons to keep hating Tyrion. Jamie probably has a lot of shit going on in his head right now and probably understands a lot better why Tyrion killed Tywin.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:47 AM   #447
Most Valuable Villain

I thought the Tyrell's were supposed to have one of the largest armies out there? They got run the **** over.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:49 AM   #448
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
I thought the Tyrell's were supposed to have one of the largest armies out there? They got run the **** over.
You can nitpick to high heaven, but I'm guessing we're to assume many of the houses that supported the Tyrells defected along with Randyl Tarly.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:55 AM   #449
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
You can nitpick to high heaven, but I'm guessing we're to assume many of the houses that supported the Tyrells defected along with Randyl Tarly.
That was my assumption.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:14 AM   #450
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Also, the Queen of Thorns made a comment about how their army wasn't really fit to be fighting real wars so they may have had decent numbers but were very soft.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli