Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-16-2020, 02:31 PM  
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Netflix: Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez

Watched this last night. Lots to digest. His upbringing, sexuality, denial and mental state floored me. Worth watching even if you hate the cheaters.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-17-2020, 04:46 PM   #2
MVP

Fiance watched this yesterday and was telling me about it, but she hadn't finished yet. I said yeah it's kinda crazy whow he kills himself and she goes "Oh my God! Hes dead!?". I was like how the hell didnt you hear about this. She didn't even know who he was before she watched the documentary.

So that brings me to my question. Would your guys SO's know who he was? Is my fiance just clueless? Tia
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-17-2020, 04:58 PM   #3
Hockey Town

I find it a bit questionable that one of the angles is that he went crazy because he was gay and kept it hidden.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 04:59 PM   #4
Veteran

I had honestly forgotten that he was dead. The internet just beams too much useless info into my brain to keep track of it all.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-18-2020, 02:00 AM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Fiance watched this yesterday and was telling me about it, but she hadn't finished yet. I said yeah it's kinda crazy whow he kills himself and she goes "Oh my God! Hes dead!?". I was like how the hell didnt you hear about this. She didn't even know who he was before she watched the documentary.

So that brings me to my question. Would your guys SO's know who he was? Is my fiance just clueless? Tia
If you ask the wife “who’s Aaron Hernandez?” She probably doesn’t come up with it. But if she were to watch the show she’d know he was a Cheatriot bitch. I’m not sure she’s know he killed himself.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:00 AM   #6
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I said yeah it's kinda crazy whow he kills himself and she goes "Oh my God! Hes dead!?"
Shouldn’t this part be in a Spoiler tag? Mods?
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-18-2020, 01:21 PM   #7
oxymoron

I kinda dig true crime but I just can't make myself give a shit about this loser. He's a moron who squandered millions because he was an unsuccessful criminal. And then he offed himself in prison. Nothing particularly noteworthy about that to me.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 04:05 PM   #8
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Shouldn’t this part be in a Spoiler tag? Mods?
We're not exactly looking at a "No....I am your father....." situation here
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 07:41 PM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I kinda dig true crime but I just can't make myself give a shit about this loser. He's a moron who squandered millions because he was an unsuccessful criminal. And then he offed himself in prison. Nothing particularly noteworthy about that to me.
Absolute shit for brains idiot, and his parents too. Everybody talking about his dad being the town Alpha. He was the school janitor! LMFAO

Those jailhouse call recordings are so cringey too. No way this kid, or anyone in his family had an IQ above 80.
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 07:44 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Hernandez or Gronk? Who was better?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 08:17 PM   #11
Veteran

While it's a sad story, it's not any different than a lot of other kids that came from bad environments and ended up being a criminal. The only difference is he was good at football.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-19-2020, 07:20 AM   #12
Supporter

watched episode 1 last night - really good. Ill say i knew some about this story but I never heard he was plowin dudes.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 04:23 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
watched episode 1 last night - really good. Ill say i knew some about this story but I never heard he was plowin dudes.

Dude played for the Pats. It's a given.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 06:21 PM   #14
Resident Glue Sniffer

He wasn’t gay or bi

He likely was bi polar or ****ed up /CTE .
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 06:59 PM   #15
Banned

aaron and gronk was a nasty combo
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote