Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:35 AM   #991
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
McKinnon is gone, along with Hardman and Richie James.
I'd cut Skyy before Hardman. But don't really care.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 05-01-2024, 10:39 AM   #992
MVP

For better or worse, Skyy is getting another shot this year as is Toney. I hope to hell one of them salvages their careers.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:47 AM   #993
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
For better or worse, Skyy is getting another shot this year as is Toney. I hope to hell one of them salvages their careers.
By "shot" you mean to make the team, right?

Because they're both buried on the depth chart either way now. Reid didn't even mention him when he was talking about the WR group after adding Worthy.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:57 AM   #994
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
By "shot" you mean to make the team, right?

Because they're both buried on the depth chart either way now. Reid didn't even mention him when he was talking about the WR group after adding Worthy.
Skyy will be on the practice squad at best. IMO it's more likely that he gets cut unless there are some unforseen injuries.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:31 PM   #995
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Skyy will be on the practice squad at best. IMO it's more likely that he gets cut unless there are some unforseen injuries.
Eh...I think he makes the team. Annoyingly.

Assuming the Rice shit doesn't settle out this summer/fall, you're looking at:

Rice, Brown, Worthy, Watson, Toney, Moore, IMO.

They ain't carrying 7 this year, but I don't see them carrying 5 just yet either. Not with Worthy and Brown being new to the offense.

But I do think he's the last man in. If we carry 5 or someone forces their way onto the squad (Remigio seems like he could), then Moore's out. But I think that's a coinflip scenario at best.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:35 PM   #996
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
You’d think Watson and justyn had a better shot at making roster / being buried since they’re bigger and we just got two more smaller guys

But the dolphins and chiefs seem to be stacking their roster full of short WRs.

Dolphins just drafted another good short wr
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-01-2024, 12:38 PM   #997
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

They ain't carrying 7 this year, but I don't see them carrying 5 just yet either. Not with Worthy and Brown being new to the offense.

But I do think he's the last man in. If we carry 5 or someone forces their way onto the squad (Remigio seems like he could), then Moore's out. But I think that's a coinflip scenario at best.
I honestly believe Remigio takes the last spot. I have no factual evidence whatsoever for my homeristic outlook. It's just my gut (which is wrong 78% of the time )
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:40 PM   #998

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Well Hardman's not actually on the team...

But Veach has said that they're keeping in touch with Hardman, Smith and a few others.

Seems like they want the kids to earn the jobs and if things aren't looking great, they'll consider bringing back some of the veterans.

I honestly don't know what you'd do with Hardman, though. With Worthy and Brown both here, even if you subtract Toney and Moore, what does Hardman actually bring in their place that isn't awfully redundant?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:46 PM   #999
sorta mod-ish

Quote:

He better start working on becoming the best special teams gunner he can be, if that's the case.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:52 PM   #1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
He better start working on becoming the best special teams gunner he can be, if that's the case.
Fair point. But do ANY of these WRs look like strong special teamers?

Could just be that we use more TEs, Ss and LBers on the coverage units.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:53 PM   #1001
Supporter

Quote:
Well Hardman's not actually on the team...

But Veach has said that they're keeping in touch with Hardman, Smith and a few others.

Seems like they want the kids to earn the jobs and if things aren't looking great, they'll consider bringing back some of the veterans.

I honestly don't know what you'd do with Hardman, though. With Worthy and Brown both here, even if you subtract Toney and Moore, what does Hardman actually bring in their place that isn't awfully redundant?
Unless Brown or Worthy get injured there is no role on this team for Hardman.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:07 PM   #1002
MVP

I won't stand for all of this Louis Rees-Zammit erasure.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 01:10 PM   #1003
MVP

Quote:

I think this is right, barring injuries...which will happen...
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:15 PM   #1004
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Get used to it sir. That dude is this year's Justyn Ross type flavor of the season
Old 05-01-2024, 01:37 PM   #1005
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I thought he was listed as RB
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.