Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2022, 05:58 PM  
In Search of a Life

Springfield Mo to get a Buc-ees

Hells yea…the ones in Texas are awesome

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 07:56 PM   #46
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Super clean bathrooms.
I've never stopped at a Bucees where the bathrooms weren't immaculate.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:01 PM   #47
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
It’s an honor to take a dump there. There’s a chain of gas stations called Busy Bee in north Florida and South Georgia that has really nice bathrooms, too.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:03 PM   #48
MVP

Buccees are the best place to stop on any road trip. Bathrooms are the cleanest you’ll ever find, their brisket sandwiches are good, the selections of jerky for that road trip are out of this world.

Just don’t fall into the trap of buying souvenirs That $10 stop can turn onto $100 spent really quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:04 PM   #49
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
So pretty much the opposite of Circle K and 7/11?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:13 PM   #50
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
So pretty much the opposite of Circle K and 7/11?
Well, let's just say the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to go in there and take a dump.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:22 PM   #51
Veteran

jesus. I never knew what it was. Drive past one on the way to FL every Xmas, never stopped. Its usually 2am when driving by, so doubt I ever will. I don't remember if its in FL or Georgia, I think Georgia
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:35 PM   #52
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
It’s an honor to take a dump there. There’s a chain of gas stations called Busy Bee in north Florida and South Georgia that has really nice bathrooms, too.
I've always thought Wal-Marts were a pretty good place to take a dump at. It's big enough you can sneak in, do your business and sneak out without people knowing you took a dump
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:41 PM   #53
Starter

Pro tip: Buccees has fantastic beef jerky, but the best thing are the fresh “pepper beef sticks” at the counter. It’s essentially a dehydrated steak. They will also vacuum seal anything at the counter.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:56 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I've always thought Wal-Marts were a pretty good place to take a dump at. It's big enough you can sneak in, do your business and sneak out without people knowing you took a dump
I have a roll of TP in my car that comes in handy many of times when I’m on road trips.

Faster and easier then those nasty public restrooms.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-12-2022, 10:51 PM   #55
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Clean bathrooms, the rest of it sucks. Overpriced gift shop and bland ass food.

Got a pulled pork sandwich from there once, and it tasted like straight up steamed un-seasoned meat. No smoke, and didn't even feel like that had any s+p on it. Garbage.

And even with 80 pumps, sometimes you're waiting for a pump.
Yeah the gift shop portion reminded me of that junk they sell in Crackerbarrel except 10 times bigger.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 09:04 AM   #56
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
It was a stop-n-rob from hell. Yes, the stores, including the restrooms, were clean. But there were so many people just standing there buying cheap shit and processed crappy food.
While they have the processed food that exists at any convenience store, they also have their own food. I usually grab their chopped brisket sandwich which is fresh and decent for any BBQ outside of Kansas City. When traveling and needing a place to stop quick, I prefer buc-ees food over that of McDonalds or any quick drive through.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 11:13 AM   #57
MVP

Will it have Cashew Chicken????
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2022, 11:23 AM   #58
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
This probably doesn't matter to anyone but me, but I discovered yesterday that a Shake Shack has opened within walking distance of my house. I had no idea that this was happening. Given everything I've heard about them, I'm going to have to give it a try.
One just opened up on Lees Summit. Haven't gone to it yet. Only one I have been to is the one in Madison Park NYC.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-13-2022, 11:34 AM   #59
I’m a Mahomo!

Need one along I-70 between KC & STL.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 12:12 PM   #60
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Need one along I-70 between KC & STL.

They need to just nuke that section of I-70. Keep that disgusting cheese in St Louis.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.