Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-07-2023, 01:17 PM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
That's cool. I only read the first 3 or so of the books, so will be new territory for me. Enjoyed watching scenes in the first season and recognizing them from the books, but will be good to get fresh material.
I feel like the books have fallen off since Andrew Child has taken the mantle. He’s changed Reacher a bit.
UteChief has disabled reputation
Old 11-07-2023, 10:09 AM   #3
Supporter

Directly into my veins, please.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 10:41 AM   #4
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

This looks fantastic. I absolutely loved the Jack Reacher books. I did like the Tom Cruise movies but they were not Jack Reacher movies. This is a Jack Reacher show.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-06-2023, 10:43 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
This looks fantastic. I absolutely loved the Jack Reacher books. I did like the Tom Cruise movies but they were not Jack Reacher movies. This is a Jack Reacher show.
I've read all the books and the Tom Cruise movies were entertaining. I had to get over Tom not being a gigantic human being, but most people never read the book who saw those movies...

I love season 1 of this as it really followed the book to a T and it is how I always pictured Jack Reacher to be when reading the book.

Can't wait for Season 2.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 10:49 AM   #6
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Is that Alan Tudyk or just someone that looks a lot like him? Don't see him listed in the cast.

In either event, I like the twist. Like I said, my complaint with the novels was how repetitive they got and frankly there just wasn't any character development. They're empty calories.

But this is an interesting plot development; always like a 'getting the band back together' bit...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2023, 05:54 PM   #7
sorta mod-ish

Quote:

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2023, 12:57 PM   #8
Veteran

Reacher doesn’t need character development.
UteChief has disabled reputation
Old 11-07-2023, 02:57 PM   #9
Stay positive, don't give up

Can't wait. Really enjoyed season 1
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-07-2023, 05:58 PM   #10
YOU take YOUR seat

loved the 1st season, even watched it twice. Thad Castle is the best Reacher no doubt

also my favorite scene of season 1, love when the legs come down like you know what's about to happen

Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2023, 09:22 AM   #11
Dirty Bit

LETS ****ING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-08-2023, 01:01 PM   #12
MVP

I saw this thread and decided to watch it. I love this shit. Alan Ritchson is a big bad mofo lol.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-08-2023, 01:48 PM   #13
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I saw this thread and decided to watch it. I love this shit. Alan Ritchson is a big bad mofo lol.
I first saw him on Titans on the old DC platform and liked his character on that too
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-06-2023, 11:45 PM   #14
Back again, again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
He sure was convincing beating the living shit out of those goons in the prison bathroom.
Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-05-2023, 06:34 AM   #15
Dirty Bit

Not of huge significance, but apparently Season 2 is dropping a bit earlier than previously announced. First 3 episodes drop on 12/14 at 7pm EST now.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.