Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-13-2018, 05:21 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs Sign Sammy Watkins

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-10-2018, 05:42 PM   #841
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Matthews can’t catch a cold and Benjamin looked like a fat **** when he go to camp last year. Two high picks who got shipped out of the teams that drafted them.

Do you really think either of those guys fit this offense? Dee Ford was bad but my god these guys would have been awful here, especially with Alex.
If we are talking just talent and play on the field...

if you are given the choice right now of taking Benjamin, Matthews, or Wilson on equal contracts, who are you taking?
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-10-2018, 05:54 PM   #842
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
If we are talking just talent and play on the field...

if you are given the choice right now of taking Benjamin, Matthews, or Wilson on equal contracts, who are you taking?
You know that Wilson just got a much bigger contract than Matthews this offseason, right?

Just saying because it’s clear the rest of the NFL agrees with RunKC on those two. He might end up with a better second contract than Benjamin too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:01 PM   #843
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
No doubt- he really had a great connection with Mahomes that game. It would have been interesting to see if it would have carried over to this year, but with Miami throwing Monopoly money at him, you can't blame Wilson for taking it. It will be a lot warmer down there in December as well.
Can't blame him at all! He did what he had to do. I'm just comfortable that Watkins will click well with Mahomes too. I really expect to see an offense like we haven't seen in many years in KC this fall.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:18 PM   #844
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You know that Wilson just got a much bigger contract than Matthews this offseason, right?

Just saying because it’s clear the rest of the NFL agrees with RunKC on those two. He might end up with a better second contract than Benjamin too.
I'd venture to guess that there are some players with lesser contracts that you think are better players so I'm not sure that's some smoking gun.

Are you taking Wilson over Benjamin?
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:24 PM   #845
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'd venture to guess that there are some players with lesser contracts that you think are better players so I'm not sure that's some smoking gun.

Are you taking Wilson over Benjamin?
You seemed to think RunKC’s take was bold/unpopular. I’m just simply pointing out that the market agrees, and yes it does say a lot. They were both free agents this year, so it’s different than comparing contracts with guys that weren’t. It’s rare that the lesser player gets 6-7 mil more per year.

They play different positions, but I think Wilson is a better in the slot than Benjamin is on the outside and he offers more versatility. Not to mention all of Benjamin’s issues with his weight and injuries. Wilson’s been the more productive player over the past two years.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-10-2018 at 06:34 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:39 PM   #846
pie is never free

Heres a hot take, I bet Sammy Watkins will have more yards per catch and at least 75% of the yards as OBJ

Not only that, but so will Tyreek Hill... thats right, while OBJ is busy smoking sage blunts, snorting GNCs 'Bio-Hard', and demanding to be the highest paid player since God... the Chiefs receivers will be working together as a TEAM, and killing the NFL like some Madden genius gone wild
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:51 PM   #847
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
You seemed to think RunKC’s take was bold/unpopular. I’m just simply pointing out that the market agrees, and yes it does say a lot. They were both free agents this year, so it’s different than comparing contracts with guys that weren’t. It’s rare that the lesser player gets 6-7 mil more per year.

They play different positions, but I think Wilson is a better in the slot than Benjamin is on the outside and he offers more versatility. Not to mention all of Benjamin’s issues with his weight and injuries. Wilson’s been the more productive player over the past two years.
I do think it's bold to say that Wilson is better than Benjamin when he is healthy. Really I just wanted to know if he would straight up take Wilson.

I'm still sure there are players that got contacts in the same year where you feel the lesser paid player is better. Did Wilson get 6-7 million more per year?
Old 04-10-2018, 06:58 PM   #848
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I do think it's bold to say that Wilson is better than Benjamin when he is healthy. Really I just wanted to know if he would straight up take Wilson.

I'm still sure there are players that got contacts in the same year where you feel the lesser paid player is better. Did Wilson get 6-7 million more per year?
Matthews 1yr/1mil
Wilson 3yrs/24mil

I’d definitely take Matthews and his deal, but I think Wilson is the better slot. I think we would’ve saw that had he gotten a full year with Mahomes. Did you see that stat somebody posted on his separation in 2017? It was an eye opener. I’ll look for it.
Old 04-10-2018, 07:57 PM   #849
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Matthews 1yr/1mil
Wilson 3yrs/24mil

I’d definitely take Matthews and his deal, but I think Wilson is the better slot. I think we would’ve saw that had he gotten a full year with Mahomes. Did you see that stat somebody posted on his separation in 2017? It was an eye opener. I’ll look for it.
I don't think I saw that. I'm not really trying to dog on Wilson, especially as a #4 WR. I just think I would take Benjamin every time I had the choice without even thinking. Matthews is a different story. I'm not trying to defend him. I thought you were talking about the Benjamin contract.
Old 04-10-2018, 10:07 PM   #850
SuperBowl or bust

Matthews obviously took a 1 year deal with a HOFer at QB to try to turn it into a big $ deal somewhere the following year.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2018, 09:27 AM   #851
Veteran

I think anyone trying to argue Albert Wilson over Kelvin Benjamin is insane. I can somewhat understand Wilson over Matthews, but Matthews has three consecutive seasons of production that Wilson has never come close to. Matthews obviously struggled last year on a pathetic Buffalo Bills passing attack, but this year with the Patriots will be a make or break year for him.

I'm rooting for Wilson in Miami- I do think though his "yards of separation" will be put to the test in an offense that is responsible for one of the most productive slot receivers in recent history in Jarvis Landry. I just have a hard time believing that if Albert Wilson was that open on a consistent basis that the Chiefs wouldn't be able to target him more.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 04-14-2018, 10:17 AM   #852
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-14-2018, 10:20 AM   #853
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

He is nothing if not supremely confident... I like it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2018, 10:20 AM   #854
Supporter

As long as he catches the ball and gains yards, I don’t give a **** what he is or isn’t
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2018, 01:15 PM   #855
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
He is nothing if not supremely confident... I like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
As long as he catches the ball and gains yards, I don’t give a **** what he is or isn’t
WatkinsBills is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.