Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-13-2018, 05:21 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs Sign Sammy Watkins

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:52 PM   #826
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol this is ridiculous. Wilson is much better than a practice squad WR.
That's not actually what I'm saying. I'm saying the fact that he had to be played instead of developing on the practice squad like he should have is an indication of just how many issues we've had at receiver. The same is true of Robinson.

Either way, I don't think this franchise has ever had anything even approaching the calibre of receiver talent they'll put on the field in 2018. Hopefully they can actually stay healthy for once, and we won't continue to have to pull undrafted players and CFL receivers out of our ass just to have enough to play.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:04 PM   #827
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
That's not actually what I'm saying. I'm saying the fact that he had to be played instead of developing on the practice squad like he should have is an indication of just how many issues we've had at receiver. The same is true of Robinson.

Either way, I don't think this franchise has ever had anything even approaching the calibre of receiver talent they'll put on the field in 2018. Hopefully they can actually stay healthy for once, and we won't continue to have to pull undrafted players and CFL receivers out of our ass just to have enough to play.
Eh. It was probably bad to have him as our 2nd WR in 2014, but he was a perfectly fine WR4 for us. I mean, take a loaded WR team like Green Bay. Their 4th guy is some dude named Geronimo Allison (I assume his parents named him that to compensate for the girly last name). Is/was Albert Wilson all that far off from this Allison dude in terms of producing like a 4th WR?

In any case, we paid him on a rookie free agent contract. Good enough for me. Now he's in Miami. On an $8 million AAV deal. Now you wanna talk about dudes who play beyond what they're worth to a team? THAT situation in Miami is a problem.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:12 PM   #828
Andy Reid Supporter

I remember when CP wanted to fire everyone bc we skipped WR’s and got Wilson in the 2014 draft.

Wilson was quietly better than many of those receivers. He was definitely better than Kelvin Benjamin and Jordan Matthews.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:18 PM   #829
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I remember when CP wanted to fire everyone bc we skipped WR’s and got Wilson in the 2014 draft.

Wilson was quietly better than many of those receivers. He was definitely better than Kelvin Benjamin and Jordan Matthews.
Wut? Better than Benjamin, who had 1k yd/9TD and a 950yd/7TD seasons? 1k yds/12TD more in his career, despite missing a full season due to injury? That Kelvin Benjamin?
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:27 PM   #830
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Do you also remember during the 2014 season when the Chiefs had zero TD receptions by a WR?

Whatever point you are attempting to make about the Chiefs supposed "smart" strategy when it comes to the WR position in 2014 is wrong.

Try again.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:27 PM   #831
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post

It’s still ridiculous. Wilson deserved to be on the 53 man roster from day one. I think you’re overating the average backup WR.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:43 PM   #832
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Do you also remember during the 2014 season when the Chiefs had zero TD receptions by a WR?

Whatever point you are attempting to make about the Chiefs supposed "smart" strategy when it comes to the WR position in 2014 is wrong.

Try again.
Alex Smith was why the Chiefs didn’t have a TD to a WR. The Chiefs should have drafted Derek Carr that year, who they passed on bc they had....Alex Smith.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2018, 03:19 PM   #833
Special Teams ACE!!!

2017 Steelers had a loaded WR group, yeah?

Yeah, it's probably loaded 1-3. Who was their 4th WR?

Some dude named Eli Rogers. He had 140 receiving yards in 2017. And that's with Big Ben as his QB, not Alex Smith.

You're gonna tell me Albert Wilson can't be on a 53 man roster? Albert Wilson can't do 140 receiving yards?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2018, 03:20 PM   #834
Special Teams ACE!!!

Yes, this is different than what keg is actually saying. Just pointing it out, that's all. A team's WR4 is rarely anything more special than Albert Wilson.
Old 04-10-2018, 03:39 PM   #835
Veteran

Quote:

Am I missing an obvious joke here? How is Albert Wilson definitely better than those two you just mentioned?
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 04-10-2018, 03:47 PM   #836
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Am I missing an obvious joke here? How is Albert Wilson definitely better than those two you just mentioned?
Matthews can’t catch a cold and Benjamin looked like a fat **** when he go to camp last year. Two high picks who got shipped out of the teams that drafted them.

Do you really think either of those guys fit this offense? Dee Ford was bad but my god these guys would have been awful here, especially with Alex.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:50 PM   #837
In Search of a Life

Lots of love for ol' Aligator Arms in this thread.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:56 PM   #838
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Lots of love for ol' Aligator Arms in this thread.
I would have been good with keeping Wilson. He had it working with Mahomes in Denver. It was fun to see. He didn't play much, but it got to the point when he came on the field I would be telling my wife "Here he comes, we got this" on any big play in the second half.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-10-2018, 05:04 PM   #839
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I would have been good with keeping Wilson. He had it working with Mahomes in Denver. It was fun to see. He didn't play much, but it got to the point when he came on the field I would be telling my wife "Here he comes, we got this" on any big play in the second half.
No doubt- he really had a great connection with Mahomes that game. It would have been interesting to see if it would have carried over to this year, but with Miami throwing Monopoly money at him, you can't blame Wilson for taking it. It will be a lot warmer down there in December as well.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2018, 05:08 PM   #840
sorta mod-ish

Picture it -

Mahomes in shotgun with Hunt and Ware flanking him.
Sammy Watkins wide to the left.
Travis Kelce wide to the right.
Tyreek Hill in the slot.

via GIPHY

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote