Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-21-2018, 07:52 PM   #2
MVP

I saw that. Googled it
was it once just the red building?

It was Ed Favinger Motors too. About a block West on the corner. Remember?

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.0562...7i13312!8i6656
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:50 AM   #3
MVP

Used to be a go to business place for me with me laying out some schmeel about "I'm not getting rich on this deal but I promised you dinner... Here we are!"

Alway's closed the deal

So did you know of Marty Brown?
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-22-2018, 07:06 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Used to be a go to business place for me with me laying out some schmeel about "I'm not getting rich on this deal but I promised you dinner... Here we are!"

Alway's closed the deal

So did you know of Marty Brown?
Knew of him, I believe he owned the Bumper to Bumper warehouse and heard him talked about quite a bit. The overall context wasn't such that I would look forward to meeting him.

Paul and his son W.D. "Dan" Meyers owned ADI.

Once again, we had eleven warehouse salesman and I was a southwest Kansas guy then with Green Light/Parts plus got SE Kansas.

Garden City, Liberal, Pratt, Dodge City, Great Bend were my best towns.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:25 PM   #5
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Plaza 3 is back

http://www.kansascity.com/news/busin...211411174.html

It will be in a strip mall on metcalf or something

Just weeks after closing on the Country Club Plaza, Plaza III the Steakhouse is set to make a comeback in Overland Park.

Its owners, Haddad Restaurant Group, have signed a lease for 12631 Metcalf Ave. They said their clientele would be better served by a "smaller, neighborhood-oriented location."

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/busin...#storylink=cpy
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 09:17 PM   #6
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Plaza 3 is back

http://www.kansascity.com/news/busin...211411174.html

It will be in a strip mall on metcalf or something

Just weeks after closing on the Country Club Plaza, Plaza III the Steakhouse is set to make a comeback in Overland Park.

Its owners, Haddad Restaurant Group, have signed a lease for 12631 Metcalf Ave. They said their clientele would be better served by a "smaller, neighborhood-oriented location."

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/busin...#storylink=cpy
closed in under 5 years - write it down.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 09:41 PM   #7
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
closed in under 5 years - write it down.
That strip mall is not a destination by any means. Hard to believe they are even going to try this.
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2018, 06:06 AM   #8
You Sweetie!

Quote:
That strip mall is not a destination by any means. Hard to believe they are even going to try this.
I saw the same attempt by Merlot's (here in Georgia) moving from an isolated building in John's Creek to a strip mall in Suwanee - Just won't work.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2018, 06:47 AM   #9
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

Quote:
Rent is probably a lot cheaper.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 08:30 PM   #10
TACO SALAD

Interesting, looks like it'll be in the strip mall with Minskys and the peanut.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:57 PM   #11
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Interesting, looks like it'll be in the strip mall with Minskys and the peanut.
Two south plaza establishment and a former plaza tenant. I guess this is the restaurant version of white flight.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.