Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2010, 06:18 AM  
In Search of a Life

50 Beers to Try Before You Die

Thought the beer snobs here might like this article (and probably critique the hell out of it).

http://www.wisdeo.com/articles/view_post/2984
(CBS) You've heard of "100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall"?

How about 50 to try before you die?!
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-01-2011 at 08:05 PM..
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 05:18 PM   #4051
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Can't remember if I've mentioned this here before, but Even More Jesus from Evil Twin Brewing is an outstanding imperial stout.
I really like their Jesus and break line, but damn is their BA stuff expensive. $50 for double barrel Jesus? Get out of here.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-28-2018, 04:17 PM   #4052
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Man, we were a competitive benefits package away from being neighbors, just couldn't get it negotiated. I'm still getting the available PHX real estate emails, but we're locked into Chicago for at least another 5 years now. I'll be down every February and March though. If you ever feel like driving a few hours, that duty free shop in Lukeville at the border has some good prices on bourbon...and cologne.
Welp, I’m bummed. Wife and I were just talking about how nice it will be when you guys move here.

Gonna drink my sorrows this afternoon.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2018, 04:22 PM   #4053
pie is never free

Had some girl friday night talk my freaking ear off about 'Spotted Cow' and how its the best kept secret since the JFK assassination... and she may be right, just googling the name instantly brings up 'where to buy'

I guess its really something coming out of Wisconsin there, dontcha know... would love to try some
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2018, 04:33 PM   #4054
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Had some girl friday night talk my freaking ear off about 'Spotted Cow' and how its the best kept secret since the JFK assassination... and she may be right, just googling the name instantly brings up 'where to buy'

I guess its really something coming out of Wisconsin there, dontcha know... would love to try some
Its a good beer but overrated IMO.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2018, 04:35 PM   #4055
Diablo Negro

This is really good shit. Its a little boozy but still very drinkable at 9.5%.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2018, 04:37 PM   #4056
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

9.5% holy crap man, just go get yourself some Keystone Ice and save some money
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2018, 04:39 PM   #4057
MVP

Quote:
I have had beers that are more than that. Dragon's Milk and Pilgrim's Dole.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2018, 04:44 PM   #4058
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
I have probably 6 or 7 in my fridge right now over 10%.
Old 04-28-2018, 04:44 PM   #4059
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Old 04-28-2018, 04:58 PM   #4060
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Quote:
To each their own, my broheims

But any beer that strong isnt for me, if I want anything stouter than 5% or so... I'll get some actual booze
Old 04-28-2018, 05:54 PM   #4061
Mod Team

Our Saturday's now consist of trying to get the baby to sleep so mom and dad can watch a good show and drink a few different libations. Oh how far we've fallen.

Very light hint of Watermelon on the Phoenix Ale Brewery beer. Good summer beer.

One of my favorite beers. Rubaeus from Founders. Absolutely delicious. Place down the road had this on Nitro for a while and it was out of this world. Glad I can easily find this can at the local grocery store now.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2018, 06:15 PM   #4062
Mammoth penis

Quote:

That's the only Duvel I like. Im just not big on Belgians, waaaaaaay too much carbonation...at least 90% of the ones Ive tried
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2018, 07:27 PM   #4063
MVP

Quote:
Only 5 for me at the moment:

2016 BCS
Even More Jesus
Rye on Rye
The Abyss
Growler of MILF

Arkham's Finest (only 8%)
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 07:37 PM   #4064
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Only 5 for me at the moment:

2016 BCS
Even More Jesus
Rye on Rye
The Abyss
Growler of MILF

Arkham's Finest (only 8%)
I had a 2016 BCS a week or two ago... usually can't wait so long, but damn it was smooth.

Wasn't sure if I had any beer under 10%, but I have a Southern Tier Warlock that's 8.6%.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2018, 07:46 PM   #4065
MVP

Quote:
I've got a case or two of Bruery bottles that are 18-22%. Why they package those in 750s, I'll never understand...
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.